Posted 5 February 2017

Cash Converters - Warranty

Does anyone know the warranty for Cash Converters? Thinking of buying a console form their online action site but they don’t mention anything about warranty apart from that the item does not match description I could get a refund, replacement or repair.
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If the item doesn't match the description then of course you're entitled to a full refund and they are obligated to reimburse you for the return postage.

With regards to warranty, I would email them to find out and at least you'll have a response in writing in case they change their mind. This is the most I could find: webshop.cashconverters.co.uk/hel…nce
    I know if you buy CDs and dvds etc it's only 24hour warranty.. I also remember buy a twin pack of new cordless house mobiles from there which didn't work when you took them off the stand.. i told them by phone straightaway and took it back in about 4 days after sale.. they kept it for a week trying their hardest to get it to charge and work properly. I just wanted my money back. I got in in the end about a week and a half later and they treated it as if they were doing me a favour for giving me a refund. I really wouldn't reccomend them for an important purchase like a lap top. Best thing to do is to go into one and they will tell you their return policy etc.. good luck finding the right one for you
    A couple of years ago I bought a freeview box from their online site which came with a 6 month warranty. I'm currently looking to buy another from them, but there is no mention of a warranty for the item in question. Strangely another similar item has this in the description.
    "A 14 DAY NO-QUIBBLE RETURN POLICY IS PROVIDED.IN ADDITION A 6 MONTH REPAIR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY IS PROVIDED.AFTER THIS PERIOD NO WARRANTY IS OFFERED WITH THIS PRODUCT ".
    So, the answer to your question seems to be some have it, some don't.
    you get at least 90 days on a console but its normally 6months warrenty from date of purchase.
    Hi people, can someone help me?

I've bought 2nd hand phone, I found out that is something with battery first day I bought it, but I went to shop, they 'repair it' for me, but the phone did not work properly anyway. Then unfortunately I cracked the display and when I went to shop, they said that since my display is broken, they won't and don't have to repair the battery since the display is broken. That I am not entitled to exchange, refund nor repair.

Why am I asking, isn't there a way to force them repair my battery and ofcourse keep the display broken.

Thank you
    FYI CEX have a 24 month warranty on lots of things including electricals so if the price isn’t much more at CEX you might want to try there. (edited)
    deleted191538824/02/2018 23:10

Hi people, can someone help me?I've bought 2nd hand phone, I found out …Hi people, can someone help me?I've bought 2nd hand phone, I found out that is something with battery first day I bought it, but I went to shop, they 'repair it' for me, but the phone did not work properly anyway. Then unfortunately I cracked the display and when I went to shop, they said that since my display is broken, they won't and don't have to repair the battery since the display is broken. That I am not entitled to exchange, refund nor repair. Why am I asking, isn't there a way to force them repair my battery and ofcourse keep the display broken. Thank you

I assume that because they can’t test the battery and you have misused/abused the phone they won’t help. Maybe fix the screen and then take it back.
's avatar