Posted 13 December 2023

Chocolates (since it's the festive season)

Have not found another chocolate as good a Lindor balls so far (the standard red ones), there's just something special about them.

Tried Godiva recently and they just like cadbury's milk chocolate in a fancy seashell shape.

What are your favourites and new chocolates you've tried?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Guylians or dark 60-65% cocoa plain bars, doesn't matter which brand.
    crunky big chocolate balls with puffed rice from japan
    51735705-XDamo.jpg
    Author
    They look good, uk version maybe Malteasers, although not quite the same
    Recently tried the new Biscoff white chocolate bars. They're pretty expensive at around £3 each, but blimey are they moreish. I could very easily eat an entire bar if I lacked self control. I agree that Lindor are lovely, but personally think that either the white ones or salted caramel ones are the best.
    Author
    Yeh everyone has their own tastes and preferences, but yeh Lindor are good!
    Place I was working, kitchen handed out take away cups of hot chocolate, with a Lindt ball on top of the lid - the heat of the hot chocolate had slightly melted the Lindt - it was amazing, and I only ever eat them slightly heated now - try it!
    Author
    Sounds interesting! I've always enjoyed them slightly colder than room temp for the cente to be slightly harder, this been opposite sounds like an interesting experience
    You think the red balls are good! Try the green mint ones! 
    Author
    I love mint in chocolate, After 8 still one of my favourites. Haven't tried the mint Lindor yet!
    dark chocolates due lactose intolerance.
's avatar