Posted 2 hours ago

Citroen My Ami Cargo 100% electric - On the road - £7995

store.citroen.co.uk/ami…vac

My Ami Cargo is the ultimate urban goods solution

SMART DESIGN

Ami offers you a closed, heated and bright cockpit, where 2 people (1 person for MY AMI CARGO) are seated side by side. For practical storage, a large space of 63L is present in front of the passenger that can accommodate a cabin baggage and there are many storage spaces in the interior. Not to mention the DAT@AMI connectivity box that will allow you to connect your AMI to your smartphone, included in MY AMI ORANGE / BLUE / GREY / POP / TONIC!
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    what are they trying to say with those boxes on show? That this is suitable for part time Amazon delivery drivers
    It's not going to get far, when it can't do 50 miles at less than 30mph, and takes 4 hours to charge,. (edited)
    Is this a "city car" ?
    With 'sh' at the beginning??
    technically a quadricycle. looks/is incredibly basic but fun
    This technically isn't a car and isn't therefore subject to any safety regulations. It's actually designated as a quadricycle. I've seen many people complain about quality issues with this car. 2 year old cars with next to no mileage on them, 300 miles and less go for £5995 on Autotrader. So I would be looking at the used market to save yourself £2K.

Yes this is the Cargo version and not the standard Ami but the Cargo has to be even less desirable than the Ami and I wonder who the intended market is. A forklift in a warehouse does a much better job to carry stuff around than this for example. This fails as a delivery vehicle.

topgear.com/car…ive
's avatar