Posted 6 March 2024

Complete Savings Welcome Bonus

Hoping one of the CS users here could clear something up for me.
I’ve signed up to CS and am aware after the trial month I will be billed £18 each month but if I make a purchase every month at the place I signed up from I get that £18 returned? or do they just not charge me the £18 in that instance?

With regard to the welcome bonus, to get that I also need to make a second purchase at the place I joined CS from but my question is will this second purchase cover that months membership fee or will I need to make another? i.e. 2 purchases in 1 month (one for the bonus then another to avoid the membership fee)
Community Updates
New Comment

40 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    anybody had issues using the cards in wh smith in the past couple of weeks. wouldnt accept my one4all card as payment! had the same issue in asda, but not sure asda accept them anyway!
    Asda definitely do not accept them

Last time I successfully used a one4all in WHSmith was about 4 weeks ago. I have not tried since then.
    You always pay the fee. It is refunded when you make your monthly purchase. Best way of signing up for complete savings is through Trainline website. Can buy tickets for 55p to get you monthly bonus back. If you regularly use the site you signed up with, then stick with that (edited)
    Author
    That's what I did followed your and Bozo's previous postings so I need to make a 2nd purchase for the welcome bonus but will that 2nd purchase trigger the £18 refund for next month (this month is a trial) (edited)