Posted 19 February 2024

Costco Voucher Book & App Exclusive Offers

Seems Costco are changing how they do things, member-only savings voucher book button has been replaced with an advert for their app:

4299824-hXrDe.jpg
And also looks like they'll be doing app exclusive offers:

4299824-Qp4II.jpg

Anyone's app updated?
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    After enquiring on live chat apparently there are no warehouse offers this week. Bit strange but.. new offers will start on 26/2/24.
    ah cool. thanks for letting us know. maybe as i suspected, perhaps some internal stuff didnt line up for them!
    Not had it emailed for a long time
    I thought this has been there for a while. Now they have introduced executive only offers as well. Just in time for a subscription price rise which I believe is round the corner...
    Is there any way of seeing the warehouse offers via the app? Bit disappointing if not, I've certainly nothing showing - yesterday I still had the old offers advertised 😔
    My sub is up for renewal in March, not sure I will bother. For the half a dozen bargains we find over the course of a year, the rest of the stuff is over-priced.

You're literally paying to use a shop that is packed every weekend - what's the point?
    i did think it was strange that the booklet wasnt updated, now the page just says "no offers available".

perhaps they just didnt get round to them this month? or indeed there might be a change coming.
    Yep new offer book on the website now
    out of interest, does anyone receive these via email? i used to, but they seemingly stopped as of 2023, and ive added my email back on their site, but still not receiving! i know one other person is experiencing this also.
's avatar