Posted 1 hour ago

Decent fast charging charger

Easy title this, i need a good quality charger (that can charge 2-3 devices at one time) that is regularly on sale on this site that wont break the bank. I think anker is the best but what one to go for and are there any deals on?

Thx.
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    i am on amazon vine program and reviewed some no-name brand 65w chargers with 3 ports and all fine. the prices change all the time. i'd just find one on amazon but install the "fakespot" extension and also paste the link into reviewmeta

if it passes those it's usually fine

this is one i reviewed

USB C Plug,USB C Charger 65W GaN Charger PPS 3-Port Super Fast Charging PD 3.0 Type C Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro iPhone 14/13/12,Dell XPS 13,Samsung S22/S21/S20: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
    this is my review

Customer Review5.0 out of 5 stars Fast charged 2 phones at once! Also fast charged phone while charting my 65w laptop.
    Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 December 2023Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
    Very happy! Able to fast charge phones and charge my corporate laptop at the same time
    Was able to fast charge two phones at once.
    Was also able to charge my Dell Latitude 5310 laptop which needs a 65w charger via USB-C (USB-A didn't work)
    It said 2h05 minutes when plugged in alone. I then tried to fast charge a phone at the same time and to my surprise, it continued to charge the laptop as well as fast charge the phone but the duration rose to 3h10 minutes.
    Highly recommended if you just want to take one charger for multiple devices at a fast charge!

I received this product for free as part of the vine program. I cannot comment on price as that can change but I can vouch for its performance and it's great
    Depends on the devices. What is the required watts?
    Author
    no idea tbh, i got a mix of everything - symptom of the HUKD electronics addiction.