Posted 3 days ago

eBay discount on selling fees stopped?

I used to get an email every 2 weeks or so from eBay with a discount off selling fees. Has this all stopped now as I have not received anything for weeks?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

40 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    No, check on here, it's posted up usually every month
    It is normally every 2 weeks
    I had one 2 weeks ago
    Is there a way to check if your current listings have the discount activated? Listed a few things but can't remember for sure
    Initial listing period is 1 month. If a listing goes over 1 month the offer you listed with no longer applies
    This happened to me too this year but someone mentioned you need to be an active seller to receive them, so I sold a game code for £1 and then I started getting them again!
    Author
    I've not sold on eBay for ages so maybe they've kicked me off their promotion list
    You don't specifically need to receive an email, you can just click the link of a Deal post for it on here and it will tell you if you are eligible or not
    I set an alert on here for 'Ebay final value' and so get notified when those offers get posted (edited)
    I get the offer every two weeks. Next one should be this Friday.
    We are waiting still
    the 70% and 80% off selling fees offer comes around every two weeks...
    Hopefully they introduce free selling on eBay for everything and not just clothing.
    How could they do that without charging buyers a fee?
    Did u not accept every two weeks? if u don't accept all the time u can fall off the promotion and its hard to get back. (edited)
    Stopped for me too & I'm a regular private buyer & seller. A couple of months ago 80% wouldn't work, 70% did for another month and now that's gone too If you have stuff to sell I'd say do it asap as you never know when their algorithm takes you off the selling offers list.
    It’s not been posted this time, usually tuesday or wednesday evening but nothing! Has it been stopped and replaced by this free selling of clothes perhaps? (edited)
    I've had it Tuesday night every 2 weeks for the last 3 years. Apart from over Xmas. Nothing this time. Got a few things I was going to list. Hopefully they haven't changed anything.
's avatar