Posted 2 days ago

Ebay fvf offer this week?

Hello,

I believe the fvf offers for ebay come in every Tuesday for the Friday of the same week, but I haven't seen one this week, anyone know if it's happening this week?

Thanks!
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Wondered this also but wasn't there a promo in the new year/late Jan where they didn't alert anyone then all of a sudden the promotion was active on Friday morning? I also missed the last promo a fortnight ago as was away on hols and need to shift some stuff.
    I remember that too
    Has someone contacted customer services and asked
    I have, and apparently they don't have access to details about upcoming promotions.
    Offer is now up!
    Paging
    It's looking a lot like it might be next week now. Either that or I no longer get them either

I have listed some clothes at 0% so, maybe in doing so have tripped the offer over
    It used to be every two weeks, so if there wasn’t one two weeks ago, don’t expect one this week.
    Unless it’s changed in the last few months.
    Author
    The last one I can see happened was 2 weeks ago so just wanted to check if anyone else got it. Guess I'll just have to wait and see!
    Not seen any so far. Annoying as I just missed the last one and have a pile of stuff to sell!
    I wondered the same.

Normally every two weeks so there should be one this week but nothing?
    I wonder if they have altered their strategy because people can now sell clothes for nothing.

They have to make up that loss from somewhere. Perhaps they will change to once a month?
    Or they could end up with less sales altogether. I'm still on 0% fees for another week. Need to clear out more stuff but CBA
    I've still got some zero fee listings active.
    70% discount now seems expensive.
    Ebay had notification issues this week, that's why no early post about the offer, but its still set like normal, check in ebay account. (edited)
    yep offer now active
    It's in "Promotional Offers" section of seller hub page, no email (yet?) but it activated fine from there.

Crisis averted
    Does accepting an offer on your auction affect the 80% off fvf that I have on my account or will my fees still be reduced by the 80% if I end my auction now and accept the offer,tia
's avatar