Posted 7 December 2020

eFootball PES 2021 LITE Free at Playstation Network

Free to play (includes in-game purchases)

store.playstation.com/en-…000

eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE LITE: Available Now!

The free-to-play version of the eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE is now available for download.
Download PES 2021 LITE today to build your dream team in myClub, support your favourite sides in Matchday, and kick off your esports career in eFootball mode!

Take the reins of PES partner clubs like FC Barcelona, FC Bayern München, Juventus and Manchester United; as well as a wide range of other exciting teams!
Community Updates
eFootball PES 2021 LITE is available to download for FREE on PS4, Xbox One and Steam, with backwards compatibility available on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.

Modes Available in PES 2021 LITE
  • ・Kick Off (Offline)
    • Local Match
    • Co-op
    • Training (Skills Training)
  • ・myClub
  • ・eFootball
    • Matchday
    • Online Tournament (limited to specific tournaments)
  • Settings
  • Edit Mode (PS4 and Steam only)

Clubs Available in Kick Off Mode (Local Match & Co-op)
  • FC Barcelona
  • FC Bayern München
  • Juventus
  • Manchester United
  • Arsenal
  • All other modes allow you to use the same clubs as the full version of the game.

Xbox Store Link
microsoft.com/en-…tab

PSN Store Link
store.playstation.com/en-…000

Steam Store Link
store.steampowered.com/app…TE/
New Comment

27 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I play myclub more than anything so this is great that they offer this for nothing
    Konami were asked about the scripting for 2021.

This was their response: “We have no comment at this time”

What is scripting? (edited)
    Frankie7707/12/2020 19:57

Konami were asked about the scripting for 2021.This was their response: …Konami were asked about the scripting for 2021.This was their response: “We have no comment at this time”What is scripting?

Scripting is really bad in this version - sometimes almost comical. I would like to laugh when it happens, but it just makes you really angry (and then you remember it's just a game...).
    Aren't these demos always free?
    I'm pretty sure this is a basic version of local play (like a demo) with the PES version of FUT tacked on.
    e55at07/12/2020 10:38

I'm pretty sure this is a basic version of local play (like a demo) with …I'm pretty sure this is a basic version of local play (like a demo) with the PES version of FUT tacked on.

Exactly this.
    Scrat07/12/2020 10:35

Not a demo.

Ok, aren't these very trimmed down versions of pes ( basically a demo by definition ) normally free
    Full online play normally. No single player career modes.
    Author
    bkpatel07/12/2020 10:35

That's what I was going to ask. Is this the demo?

konami.com/wep…ite

Not sure it is fair to call it a demo, it is the myclub mode and the matchday mode of the full game. I love this game and have been waiting for ages for it to come out since everyone dropped out of the 2020 lite version. Just downloading now but it is taking aaaagggggeeeeesssss!
    moneybanks1407/12/2020 11:07

I play myclub more than anything so this is great that they offer this for …I play myclub more than anything so this is great that they offer this for nothing

Only mode worth playing if not same couch multi playing.
    Enjoy your scripted gameplay.
    Aerobiz07/12/2020 13:08

Only mode worth playing if not same couch multi playing.

43032811-geHQ3.jpg
    I play too much
    Author
    moneybanks1407/12/2020 13:43

[Image] I play too much

I play too much and am still distinctly average. Just when I think I am getting it and win 4 or 5 games in a row, I then don't win for about 8 games. So annoying, but so much fun.
    dixonofdockbean07/12/2020 14:06

I play too much and am still distinctly average. Just when I think I am …I play too much and am still distinctly average. Just when I think I am getting it and win 4 or 5 games in a row, I then don't win for about 8 games. So annoying, but so much fun.

That's because it is scripted. It's common practise in these new pro evo's. Absolute con.
    Author
    Frankie7707/12/2020 14:08

That's because it is scripted. It's common practise in these new pro …That's because it is scripted. It's common practise in these new pro evo's. Absolute con.

Excuse me? No-one scripted that Marseille Turn that i just did!!!
    Frankie7707/12/2020 14:08

That's because it is scripted. It's common practise in these new pro …That's because it is scripted. It's common practise in these new pro evo's. Absolute con.

I don't know if scripted is the right word, but much like EA sports games there is probably some very odd behaviour ie passes going completely the wrong direction which I've never got to the bottom of. It's not much of a leap to think they'd put some kind of leveller in placesince if newbs were getting smashed every game by stacked teams they wouldn't stick around long or spend any money, and nor would anyone winning every week.

Loot box modes are always a con. That said, we all used to spend hundreds collecting sticker albums.
    Says available for Xbox . . . Any ideas when it’ll show in the store?
    I want to buy my husband PES but don't get the season updates, which is all I can seem to find. Is that the game or is there a base game that I need to get too?
    Author
    katiec09/12/2020 10:20

I want to buy my husband PES but don't get the season updates, which is …I want to buy my husband PES but don't get the season updates, which is all I can seem to find. Is that the game or is there a base game that I need to get too?

Pes 2021 is essentially just a player/kit update to pes 2020, i.e. no massive gameplay improvements, hence the title 'season update' and the relatively low prices.

Search for it on Argos and have a look at the q and a section for confirmation. (edited)
    katiec09/12/2020 10:20

I want to buy my husband PES but don't get the season updates, which is …I want to buy my husband PES but don't get the season updates, which is all I can seem to find. Is that the game or is there a base game that I need to get too?

PES 2021 Season update is the most recent version of the game, so I would suggest getting him that one and not 2020
    sedwards7709/12/2020 10:53

PES 2021 Season update is the most recent version of the game, so I would …PES 2021 Season update is the most recent version of the game, so I would suggest getting him that one and not 2020

So I don't need to buy 2020 game and the update? He does not have the 2020 game
    katiec09/12/2020 11:01

So I don't need to buy 2020 game and the update? He does not have the 2020 …So I don't need to buy 2020 game and the update? He does not have the 2020 game

No, you can just buy the 2021 season update version as it's a full game in itself.
    Author
    OMG, they've just given Gazza away on myclub. Unbelievable!
's avatar