exchanging Love2Shop vouchers?

7 replies
Found 13th Dec 2016
Does anyone know how I can exchange the remainder of my Love2Shop vouchers into cash or something else where I can spend anywhere. I heard about buying a MasterCard gift card but can't find where do them.
Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Wilko's used to sell a range of different store cards and let you use love2shop vouchers to pay for them, its worth a try to see if they still do

argos sell voucher cards I use to buy next ones with love 2 shop vouchers, because u couldn't spend them in next x

I was just this minute looking up the retailers included in love 2 shop vouchers then I came across this. There is a section with info on restrictions at certain retailers and right at the top it says you can't use them to purchase other gift vouchers. You could chance it though.

Wilko let you buy other vouchers in store with love 2 shop vouchers including prepaid visa cards

I tried to use these in Homebase but since the Aussies bought them out they aren't accepting them anymore

Original Poster

Thanks for all the suggestions guys I think I'm going to look into the pre paid visa card. Fingers crossed!

Original Poster

Been into Wilkos today and saw all of the gift cards for other stores..but no visa prepaid card
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247617
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions