Posted 18 January 2024

Experience of samsung trade in

I've been looking at upgrading the the tab s9 ultra direct from Samsung and the trade in price is £380 for any s7 at the moment

I've just noticed that my s7 appears to have a couple of pressure dots on the screen is this something that is likely to be rejected ?
[image]

[image]
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    can't see the image. it depends on what condition you chose on the trade in.
    No experience, but there may be a possibility to seek opinion directly from Samdung's 3rd party inspection co:

Please note that we inspect all Existing Devices which are provided as part of the Trade In Programme. ...we or the third party company we use to inspect the Existing Devices (MTR Group Limited)... If you have any concerns about the inspection of your Existing Device... please contact MTR on 0333 207 9676 or helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk
    They said mine had screen burn ( it didn't) and supplied a very lo-res image to 'prove' it. A very common problem according to Google. I got round it by using their T&C's against them, they had taken longer than their stated days to inspect it. Haven't touched Samsung since.
's avatar