Posted 1 day ago

Chance to win free gift or up to £10 off your next shop in store at Co-op

here.

** This promotion is open to Co-op Group Members on the Co-op App between 08:00 18 March 2024 and 23:59 26 March 2024. Members can play the game over the nine days for the chance to win a free Co-op Fairtrade Milk Chocolate Lolly, a free net of Co-op Fairtrade Solid Milk Chocolate Eggs or 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5 or £10 off a shop from a Co-operative Group Food Limited store. Members can replay the game until a prize is won. Winning is not guaranteed. The digital offer will automatically be added to the member’s membership card. Once the digital offer has been added to a membership card, it will remain valid until 23:59 on 31 March 2024, thereafter the digital offer will expire. Digital offers can only be used once, are not exchangeable and no cash alternative will be given. Prizes are provided at our discretion, and we may substitute or change the prize for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so. We accept no responsibility for digital offers that are unused by their expiry date. The digital offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers for money off total spend. The digital offer cannot be used in independent societies including Midcounties, Central England, Southern or Chelmsford Star Co-operatives, or in non-Co-op branded stores such as Nisa or Costcutter. The offer cannot be used on purchases made at shop.coop.co.uk, and cannot be redeemed against fuel, alcohol, first stage baby milk, postage stamps, saving schemes, lottery purchases, gift cards and vouchers, phone cards, in-store concessions, PayPoint, newspaper deliveries, mobile phone top ups, saving stamps, prescription medicines, carrier bags, or cigarettes and tobacco. This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. Click here for full game terms and conditions.
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    It's in the 'Home' section of the app (scroll down a bit) - was trying to figure out how to find it 52408638-oOe0e.jpg (edited)
    Author
    Scroll down! You will be able to see
    I got 25p
    50p off for me
    Author
    52408520-abPdI.jpg
    I got 25p, so did hubby. Better than nowt, I suppose!
's avatar