Posted 16 March 2017

French school shooting: 'Several hurt' in Grasse attack

Community Updates
New Comment

46 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    White guy commits a shooting = dead thread.

The UKIP crew are quite clearly gutted it was a white guy otherwise this would be 10+ pages now.
    Author
    Towelie

White guy commits a shooting = dead thread.The UKIP crew are quite … White guy commits a shooting = dead thread.The UKIP crew are quite clearly gutted it was a white guy otherwise this would be 10+ pages now.

2 pages isn't exactly a dead thread.

Unless you want to compare with a brown Islamic terrorist shooting which can't even make the 2nd page?..
    hotukdeals.com/mis…012

But hey, you got 9 likes and some from known radicals on the forum, so its all good. I may do the same as you also but im not bothered about likes. (edited)
    jayman1986

​i want to know why there is so little interest inthis thread now..these t … ​i want to know why there is so little interest inthis thread now..these threads are usually lively.

These threads, as shadey pointed out, get less interest because no-one feels particularly threatened by loners whose motivation is a hatred of fellow classmates rather than yet another episode of political violence that is not only a threat to the lives of everyone in Europe (and the entire world) but also threatens our social order.

I guess threads like this also go quiet because everyone accepts the motivation for the attack and no-one has gone to extreme lengths to excuse the attacker.

(edited)
    Author
    cdm22

"with a report suggesting it was an incident between two students."The … "with a report suggesting it was an incident between two students."The headmaster was targeted so you can possibly assume it was a student(s) with a grudge rather than fuel for the usual Daily Mail lot.

So far it makes no sense. The police first claimed it was a terrorist attack. Then they say it was a feud between two people, but one is on the run. So if it was a student attacking the headmaster, then nobody would be on the run if one student has been arrested.

Best to wait for more info.
    rhysccfc31

I still want to know where the heck does a 17 year old student get … I still want to know where the heck does a 17 year old student get grenades from?

​i want to know why there is so little interest inthis thread now..these threads are usually lively.
    Saturn

But surely no one is equating this with the scale and horror of … But surely no one is equating this with the scale and horror of Bataclan(130), Nice(86), Munich(12), Istanbul(39 & 13), Brussels(32), Ankara(103), Ataturk(45), Sousse(38) .....

And your list of mass murders didn't includes these countries where they were mass murders: Norway, Albania, Czech Rep, Bosnia, Macedonia, Netherlands, Finland, Slovakia, Ireland, Scotland, Slovakia, Macedonia, Switzerland....is it the trend you only list muslim involved cases?
    splender

People who read here know you very well, including the moderators.

I'm sure the moderators know you well too. Both past and present incarnations
    Towelie

White guy commits a shooting = dead thread.The UKIP crew are quite … White guy commits a shooting = dead thread.The UKIP crew are quite clearly gutted it was a white guy otherwise this would be 10+ pages now.

Perhaps they fall for the bait comments like yours.
    snowflake75

​the clue is in my statement honey!

Nope not much of a clue there... so what do you mean by one of their own?
    Fred.Smith

These threads, as shadey pointed out, get less interest because no-one … These threads, as shadey pointed out, get less interest because no-one feels particularly threatened by loners whose motivation is a hatred of fellow classmates rather than yet another episode of political violence that is not only a threat to the lives of everyone in Europe (and the entire world) but also threatens our social order.

For someone who enjoys voyeurism as a spectator of course and single out specific rare cases out of hundreds of thousands of homicide sine 1980s , Northern Ireland before roughly, you would and did write, " get less interest because no-one feels particularly threatened by loners whose motivation is a hatred of fellow classmates
    But for the victims of school children every day of the week, your statement is the complete opposite of how they feel.

Nearly all school kids in UK in trouble school, as well as teachers, especially in the big cities are more terrorfied being killed/knifed by a loners at school than than by another episode of political violence.
    Children bringing knives to school up nearly 90pc
    Tiny thugs: How teachers are living in fear of violence from pupils as young as five
    Ann Maguire killing: Teachers reveal horrifying tales of classroom violence
    Children living in fear of bullies after violent threats at High Schools
    theguardian.com/soc…own
    [img]i.guim.co.uk/img…jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&dpr=2&s=30098b3241a4867a4c24d824d26258af[/img]
    splender

I know you don't care one jot when ~1000 murders die in Europe every … I know you don't care one jot when ~1000 murders die in Europe every month, you wait for a specific one where it counts for some folks here.

I feel the need to repeat the fact that no-one feels particularly threatened by lone murderers but they do by political violence that is not only a threat to the lives of everyone in Europe (and the entire world) but also threatens our social order.
    I'm not particularly concerned about stairs and bathtubs yet they kill many 1000s in Europe every year - guess that must make me homefittingsist too.
    J4GG4

2 pages isn't exactly a dead thread.Unless you want to compare with a … 2 pages isn't exactly a dead thread.Unless you want to compare with a brown Islamic terrorist shooting which can't even make the 2nd page?..http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/major-incident-paris-orly-airport-2639012But hey, you got 9 likes and some from known radicals on the forum, so its all good. I may do the same as you also but im not bothered about likes.

It's the pc brigade, They've got an agenda against anyone who's got an opinion. Brainwashed Britain at it's finest!.
    mmmm

Who would target Grasse in a terror attack?
    Author
    YouDontWantToKnow

mmmm Who would target Grasse in a terror attack?

Apparently its a Military school.
    "with a report suggesting it was an incident between two students."

The headmaster was targeted so you can possibly assume it was a student(s) with a grudge rather than fuel for the usual Daily Mail lot.
    (edited)
    cdm22

"with a report suggesting it was an incident between two students."The … "with a report suggesting it was an incident between two students."The headmaster was targeted so you can possibly assume it was a student(s) with a grudge rather than fuel for the usual Daily Mail lot.

YouDontWantToKnow

mmmm Who would target Grasse in a terror attack?

Exactly rather than...

Grasse town council said the shooting was believed to be an incident … Grasse town council said the shooting was believed to be an incident between two students and is not thought to be terror related.

Like I said

Who would target Grasse in a terror attack?
    This is very interesting
    30261742-sOVP1
    what happened?
    splender

.I bet this thread will run dry and bare of comments … .I bet this thread will run dry and bare of comments soon..[img]https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/killian-barbey2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all[/img]

​why is that?
    (edited)
    jayman1986

​why is that?

C'est pourquoir.
    30262230-3yr8a

[image missing]

30262230-0tY5r

(edited)
    I still want to know where the heck does a 17 year old student get grenades from?
    jayman1986

​i want to know why there is so little interest inthis thread now..these t … ​i want to know why there is so little interest inthis thread now..these threads are usually lively.

​very little information...what happened?
    jayman1986

​most probably because something happening there is a bit like a shooting in America, not really news anymore.
    it was one of their own before you all start blaming!
    snowflake75

it was one of their own before you all start blaming!

​one of their own, how do you mean?
    Towelie

But surely no one is equating this with the scale and horror of Bataclan(130), Nice(86), Munich(12), Istanbul(39 & 13), Brussels(32), Ankara(103), Ataturk(45), Sousse(38) .....
    J4GG4

So far it makes no sense. The police first claimed it was a terrorist … So far it makes no sense. The police first claimed it was a terrorist attack. Then they say it was a feud between two people, but one is on the run. So if it was a student attacking the headmaster, then nobody would be on the run if one student has been arrested.Best to wait for more info.

Define a terrorist tho
    Towelie

See post #23
    davewave

​one of their own, how do you mean?

​the clue is in my statement honey!
    Fred.Smith

These threads, as shadey pointed out, get less interest because no-one … These threads, as shadey pointed out, get less interest because no-one feels particularly threatened by loners whose motivation is a hatred of fellow classmates rather than yet another episode of political violence that is not only a threat to the lives of everyone in Europe (and the entire world) but also threatens our social order.I guess threads like this also go quiet because everyone accepts the motivation for the attack and no-one has gone to extreme lengths to excuse the attacker.

I know you don't care one jot when ~1000 murders die in Europe every month, you wait for a specific one where it counts for some folks here.
    Saturn

But surely no one is equating this with the scale and horror of … But surely no one is equating this with the scale and horror of Bataclan(130), Nice(86), Munich(12), Istanbul(39 & 13), Brussels(32), Ankara(103), Ataturk(45), Sousse(38) .....

Is it racist statistical techniques as what about the homicides and disgusting murders in hundreds of thousands since the first Iraq war all over Europe or even the world? Shouldn't there be equal opportunity not to die as well as MISC style of criminal outcry in justice whatever the cause?
    Error440

Define a terrorist tho

No matter how the authority, anyone names it (the act of murder). To each murdered person, unless ever so sudden, before the moment of death, is terror, extreme pain...terror is the personal feeling. (Terrorism is the administrative and governance system, terrorism has no death certificate for a person died in terror, a dead person in terror has a death certificate).
    splender

For someone who enjoys voyeurism as a spectator of course and single out … For someone who enjoys voyeurism as a spectator of course and single out specific rare cases out of hundreds of thousands of homicide sine 1980s , Northern Ireland before roughly, you would and did write, " get less interest because no-one feels particularly threatened by loners whose motivation is a hatred of fellow classmates.But for the victims of school children every day of the week, your statement is the complete opposite of how they feel.Nearly all school kids in UK in trouble school, as well as teachers, especially in the big cities are more terrorfied being killed/knifed by a loners at school than than by another episode of political violence..Children bringing knives to school up nearly 90pcTiny thugs: How teachers are living in fear of violence from pupils as young as fiveAnn Maguire killing: Teachers reveal horrifying tales of classroom violenceChildren living in fear of bullies after violent threats at High Schoolshttps://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/apr/29/schoolchildren-violence-fear-crime-statistics-down[img]https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/4/28/1398684534090/A-knife-bin-stands-on-one-008.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&dpr=2&s=30098b3241a4867a4c24d824d26258af[/img]

Deflection. My point still stands.
    Fred.Smith

Deflection. My point still stands.

People who read here know you very well, including the moderators.
    splender

And your list of mass murders didn't includes these countries where they … And your list of mass murders didn't includes these countries where they were mass murders: Norway, Albania, Czech Rep, Bosnia, Macedonia, Netherlands, Finland, Slovakia, Ireland, Scotland, Slovakia, Macedonia, Switzerland....is it the trend you only list muslim involved cases?

"Muslim involved"? Surely you mean Islamist involved? You should learn to separate people from ideology, then perhaps you might not seem to be such a bigot.
    splender

Is it racist statistical techniques as what about the homicides and … Is it racist statistical techniques as what about the homicides and disgusting murders in hundreds of thousands since the first Iraq war all over Europe or even the world? Shouldn't there be equal opportunity not to die as well as MISC style of criminal outcry in justice whatever the cause?

You will notice that my comment that you quoted ends '.....' - meaning that was not a exhaustive list. As for your reply, however I rearrange the words, I remain puzzled.

splender

And your list of mass murders didn't includes these countries where they … And your list of mass murders didn't includes these countries where they were mass murders: Norway, Albania, Czech Rep, Bosnia, Macedonia, Netherlands, Finland, Slovakia, Ireland, Scotland, Slovakia, Macedonia, Switzerland....is it the trend you only list muslim involved cases?

You are clearly exercised by this comment, Judge Splender. I think it was clear what was being alluded to in the original comment I was replying to. Many of my examples most likely generated 10+ page threads. (With the possible exception of Norway) - Did any of yours?
's avatar