Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 3 September 2021

Get ABBA Voyage Concert 2022 UK priority tickets - Register for early access

These tickets are going on sale soon but there will be a mad scramble. One way of getting up the pecking order is to preorder a CD, Vinyl or cassette.you then get a code to be one of the first to book 24h before anyone else.

The other way to get on the priority list is to complete this form where NO purchase of a CD, Vinyl or cassette is necessary at all. Got to fill it in before midday Saturday 4th September though.

More information https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/abba-voyage
https://uk-umg.com/forms/custom/ABBA_voyage.html
Community Updates
New Comment

17 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Money money money
    Don't think they will be a mad scramble.
    Digital recreations thanks to '850 goons at a 3d modelling company'

Mad fiddle if anything. (edited)
    Nope...I see a lot of bands, I appreciate the effort they make, like I do in that, if I want to see computer generated people or holograms I'll stay at home and watch them on the TV, not pay silly money for it. (edited)
    Early test footage of the concert leaked.

45531034-whxmZ.jpg
    Why do you want to pay and travel to se a band who can't be bothered going themselves..
    robo98903/09/2021 22:55

Don't think they will be a mad scramble.Digital recreations thanks to '850 …Don't think they will be a mad scramble.Digital recreations thanks to '850 goons at a 3d modelling company'Mad fiddle if anything.

i'd disagree, i think it will be sold out for all dates, how quick? i have no idea, but it will
    The information in your title is completely wrong.
    Author
    Tickets will go on sale to the public at 10:00 (UK time) on Tuesday 7 September 2021 but you can get tickets early from 10:00 (UK time) Monday 6 September by registering for the pre-sale. Pre-sale registration closes at 12:00 midday (UK time) on Sunday 5 September 2021.

Want first access to tickets? Pre-order ABBA's new album, Voyage, before 12:00 midday (UK time) on 4 September 2021 for first access to tickets - from 10:00 (UK time) on 5 September 2021.
    devlino03/09/2021 23:07

Why do you want to pay and travel to se a band who can't be bothered going …Why do you want to pay and travel to se a band who can't be bothered going themselves..

it's a new concept, why not go and see what it's like?

people probably said the same when tv
    was first was introduced why watch things on tv that you could go and see in real life eh ? (edited)
    Almost like...
    The thread title is a bit misleading. Some people might interpret the wording “Get ABBA Voyage Concert UK Priority Tickets, No Purchase Necessary” as free tickets being given away but that’s not the case at all. It’s just a chance to get on the priority booking list to buy a ticket without having to make an accompanying preorder of the upcoming album.
    Haircut_10004/09/2021 06:58

The thread title is a bit misleading. Some people might interpret the …The thread title is a bit misleading. Some people might interpret the wording “Get ABBA Voyage Concert UK Priority Tickets, No Purchase Necessary” as free tickets being given away but that’s not the case at all. It’s just a chance to get on the priority booking list to buy a ticket without having to make an accompanying preorder of the upcoming album.

It's not even that.

It's just a link to the Ticketmaster priority registration that lets people have early access before main sale.

The pre order priority registration allowed purchase before this list registration entitles you.
    This does not get you on the pre order priority list, there are 2 lists, one for pre orders that goes live the day before this one.
    Will they even show up?
    i've pre ordered the vinyl but see no code for early booking, god knows how it works
    Hi Has anyone got a link they don't want for todays ticket sale please (edited)
's avatar