Has anyone ever used garmin.uk.factoryoutletstore.com?

Posted 14th Nov
      I am looking for a Garmin Fenix 5 and I saw an ad from them. The domain of factoryoutletstore seems to be based in US. So contacted them over the chat feature and mentioned that they are based in Sutton but there is no reference on the website or online to support that.

They get really good reviews on trustpilot but the reviews are also based in the us.

Has anyone used them before?
      Community Updates
      Ask
      2 Comments
      Not used them and not comfortable after a 60secs wander around the website.
      FactoryOutletStore II LLC... "These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York..." and quotes a US-based contact tel number that is the same as the website for the domain without the questionable garmin uk prefix, where questionable appears to apply to the entire concept. No refs to UK legislation. Would be brave to continue without significant further due diligence.
      Doesn't seem to get good reviews sitejabber.com/rev…com I think if they are in the USA and you but a refurb that goes wrong they have you by the short and curlys.
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions