Posted 7 December 2017

Has anyone used Xikixi? Are they legit?

Hi all, I was hunting for a gift for my wife and came across it being sold on Xikixi.co.uk. Whilst I wasn't dubious I did what I always do when i havent seen a site before, I checked it out on trustpilot. However it comes up with no reviews so I was a little skeptical. Can anyone help me out with any experiences they've had with this site?
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Posing as an online store you believe you are purchasing goods only to be charged for a search. It is completely unclear, I am unsure how these kind of companies are allowed to even do this. DO NOT USE. My son has just lost £20
    Selling stuff on behalf of third parties a bit like Amazon.
    Spanish company with a .co.uk address??
    All the feedback is in Spanish too.
    as above. Buyer Beware.
    According to scamadviser.com it is 100% safe
    Looks like a cut price ebay with no seller protection to me. Caveat emptor.
    I have been emailing about item on their site which doesn't state size of item. They do not understand what I am asking...so beware of language problems if you need to query.
    I buy wine sometimes there for some events and I didnt have any problem. Its based on Paypal so its all secured. I think prices are very low though shipping takes more time.
    I did! I bought a Lego toy for Christmas and it arrived soon. Prices are very good I think.
    Very good. They helped me to find the gifts at good prices.
    I have sent so many emails and recorded delivery to Spain. I have not received any reply. I even subscribed to their premium subscription so i could i could get free deliveries but they still want to charge me. They are corrupt and fraud. It is good i did not order anything.
    Kalbir Singh
    What a scam!
    Xikixi advertised the product at £246.32 and then asked for fee of £36.74 before confirming that it would cost £338.40 - increase of 37% - totally unacceptable
    I had already found a superior product at this price
    And no response when I requested a refund
    Xikixi is on trustpilot under total scam as somebody who has had this experience with xikixi this is correct total scam AVOID!!!!!!
    Don't use complete scam
's avatar