Help 2 Buy Window Scheme.. Is this genuine or fraud?

Found 11th Jun
I've seen an ad on Instagram on how working family and retired could be eligible for free double glazing if current ones are over 5 years old. The company is called Help 2 Buy Windows. Has anyone dealt with them?

2954757-sSpAv.jpg
help2buyscheme.co.uk/fun…BwE

I don't want to be filling any forms if they're dodgy.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Its a con..... seem to provide 'grants' for (probably) over-priced windows/doors. I wouldn't. There is an HM Government energy efficiency scheme but that is through energy suppliers (ECO obligations).
Misrepresenting a Govt subsidy scheme. More like Fraud than a con.
Splodger1011 h, 33 m ago

Its a con..... seem to provide 'grants' for (probably) over-priced …Its a con..... seem to provide 'grants' for (probably) over-priced windows/doors. I wouldn't. There is an HM Government energy efficiency scheme but that is through energy suppliers (ECO obligations).

So one can get the cheapest quote and then apply for government scheme? I remember alot of people were getting free boilers fitted. And I was offered it but was sceptical. Now other have new boiler and I don't.
montana782 h, 45 m ago

So one can get the cheapest quote and then apply for government scheme? I …So one can get the cheapest quote and then apply for government scheme? I remember alot of people were getting free boilers fitted. And I was offered it but was sceptical. Now other have new boiler and I don't.

Sounds like manipulative marketing. If you can find a h2b window scheme on Gov website it will tell you the procedures, but if it ain't there... gov.uk/ene…tor
I've seen some questionable marketing suggesting some companies are providing a product via a government-sounding scheme (that doesn't exist), but there's occasionally a disclaimer at the bottom of the flyers / websites stating something like "not associated with any Government scheme" - but that is just from some of the more ethical fraudsters.
montana787 h, 58 m ago

So one can get the cheapest quote and then apply for government scheme? I …So one can get the cheapest quote and then apply for government scheme? I remember alot of people were getting free boilers fitted. And I was offered it but was sceptical. Now other have new boiler and I don't.

There isn't a government scheme for glazing (and rightly so)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants