Posted 2 days ago

House of fraser

Ive place an order of 40 items for £134 and only received 6 of the items, since 21/4/24 ive been trying to speak to someone and i cant they keep emailing saying ive received my order when in fact they went me an email saying part of your order has been delivered, has anyone had any issues and how do i get to complain or speak to someone this is totally unacceptable

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Do live chat, and if you have already, what are they saying to you when you are specifically saying the parcel is missing many items and maybe wasn't packed correctly from dispoatch in warehouse?
    They can't refute this by saying its been delivered.
    Game previosuly sent me a sealed empty box which wasn't tampered with, warehouse mistakes do happen or worse theft internally. (edited)
    Try to contact Mike Ashley directly. He's a decent sort of guy who'll look into things personally
    Long gone?
    Comment on one of their public posts on Facebook or x have a moan about not received your orders bet someone will sort it out then (edited)
    To add leave a negative review on Trustpilot.
    52706589-wbwOt.jpg
    Did you follow this on their help pages and speak to them on live chat?
    Author
    I did

They keep saying order was received when in fact i only received part of it

Think will dispute it with my bank this is ao annoying never ever again (edited)
    Did you receive a packing note or similar with item list? Or an email? Have you asked them if there was a split delivery?
    Its a shame when you have ordered so much from them, I have had a couple of orders and had no problem.
    I've bought items from Evans cycles before. I was concerned because my order was delivered when it was available so arrived in stages which spread over several days. It would be better if the Fraser group had better communication with customers so that they message them letting know that only a part of the whole order was delivered and the rest is pending. I was in the same position as you thinking that there was a mistake and I would not receive the rest of the order. It was no point asking the delivery driver, they only deliver what they are given so don't know about what is missing. They also use different parcel delivery companies depending on the delivery. They use one firm for big items and another for small items.
's avatar