Posted 6 hours ago

Ikea Half Price Meals on a Friday for Ikea Family Members

ikea.com/gb/…0e0

Seems like a good deal to feed the family as long as you dont get tempted to buy a new wardrobe in the process. You need to be an Ikea Family Member and it needs to be a Friday to get half price food. Details and some price examples below...

IKEA has announced it will be offering a whopping 50% off selected meals in its restaurants throughout the day on Swe-Dish Fridays, which will be available to customers every Friday from 2nd February.

The offer, available exclusively to IKEA Family members across IKEA’s UK stores*, means customers can get IKEA’s most iconic dishes for half the price. Dishes include IKEA’s famous Meatballs meal (8 pieces, served with mashed potatoes, peas, cream sauce and lingonberry jam) for only £2.45, while the little ones don’t need to miss out, with the Children’s Pasta and Tomato Sauce (served with a soft drink and a piece of fruit) available for just 45p.

In addition, for those wanting to get their day off to a strong start and fuel their shopping trip, the Small Cooked Breakfast will be available for just £1.35, with the vegetarian equivalent available for only £1.25.

IKEA’s Swe-Dish Fridays offer is the perfect excuse for families to treat themselves to their favourite IKEA meal at a bargain price, knowing that they are making a delicious saving.

The full list of meals included in the offer include:·

• Meatballs with mashed potatoes, peas, cream sauce and lingonberry jam -– 8 pieces for £2.45 / 12 pieces for £2.95
  • Plant Balls with mashed potatoes, peas, cream sauce and lingonberry jam – 8 pieces for £2.25 / 12 pieces for £2.75
  • Salmon fillet with grain and veggie mix with lemon and dill sauce – £3.60
  • Fish and chips (battered Haddock) with chips and peas – £3.45
  • Penne Pasta and Tomato Sauce – £1.35
  • Children’s Pasta and Tomato Sauce – £0.45
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Bristol was terrible although the recent review I watched down London way on YouTube was ok.

Said next time I'll take sandwiches and a cup as all drinks were free. It's a challenge to drink the coffee..
    I guess it's cheap for a reason. The Friday offer is good though. I'd add heat (edited)
    Never had a bad experience in IKEA restaurant (Glasgow). Always great for what you are paying
    It's haddock not cod
's avatar