Posted 5 January 2024

iPhones!

I am buying myself a new iPhone so that my daughter can have my current one as her first phone. I’d like to get the best cheapest one, can anyone advise me which one would be best to go for please?

Not interested in Pro/Pro Max. Would like it to last as long as possible with updates etc!

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    iPhone 12/13/SE 3rd Gen if looking for the best cheapest iPhone. They should still be supported for quite some time.
    This is really really bad advice
    yep a green 13
    14 seems to be the right balance for price vs recent release imo. Its what I’m looking to get my dad as an upgrade. You can get them around the mid 500 range for open unused condition on eBay.
    I bought a brand new iPhone 14 from Very for £524.19 delivered.
    I'm not allowed to tell you how to get that price because hotukdeals needs to abide by FCA rules.
    I think the iPhone 12 is perfectly fine.
    Am iphone 13 from ebay cheapest electricals would be perfect.

Have purchased several grade C for myself and family - they all were in excellent condition and 100% battery life

ebay.co.uk/itm…cWG

£373 with code

or perhaps an iphone 13 mini
    ebay.co.uk/itm…cVc
    £314 with code

The iphone 13 is larger and has better battery life than 13 mini.

However, if it is for your daughter then 13mini may be a good choice due to size and prize, but still had good battery life

If you can afford a bit more, then iphone 14

ebay.co.uk/itm…HiS

iphone 14 £416 with 15% code

dont forget to use topcashback as well
    I've only bought B+ grade from Cheapest electricals before and was immaculate. Was tempted get B- one but said about screen scratches.

Do all come in box and 100% battery worth the plunge? Just sent one back to backmarket as wasn't good as said. (edited)
    Really need get phone sorted. Not sure wether pay extra for brand new. Would like box if was possible too. Using android last few weeks and it's driving me mad lol. Had iphone last 3 years happy with the switch.
's avatar