Posted 3 June 2018

Is this the legitimate Tiffany Outlet website?

Hi Fellow HUKDers,

is the following the legitimate Tiffany Outlet website?

tiffany-jewellery.co

I have tried to do a WSHOIS search, other than stating that the Host ISP in India, there is nothing else listed (?possibly due to GDPR).

Has anyone used them? Are they scammers or the real deal?

I will be sending an email to the main Tiffany email address but I don't expect a reply before Monday at the earliest. Could even be longer I guess, depending on how busy they are?

Any help would be appreciated.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    This website address takes you to Tiffany-london.com, which is a website with a Seychelles owner operating out of the USA. Looking at the website it clearly is American just from the spelling of Jewelry instead of Jewellery. They state goods shipped from the UK and give an address of 77 Beak Street, London, which is a propertythat has multiple ‘suites’ that companies just use to give out a postal London address that intimates a London presence.
    AVOID.
    Honestly , what even gives you a shred of hope that it's a legit site, even a glance at the first page shows it's not . Loving that tacky red " it's free" star at the bottom.
    Looks fake, looks like the original site has been copied and doctored.
    The real one is here tiffany.co.uk/

Notice the .co.uk rather than .co (edited)
    TIFFANY & CO. JEWELRY

i think the spelling would be enough - Tiffany only sell their jewellery via their official website. Or in their shops. Would never touch anything outside of their proper sales points, especially eBay or dodgy fake webpages.
    It is 100% legit as you are 100% legit princess.
    Author
    Thanks for the comments ladies and gentlemen. I was half-asleep when I looked at the site. Well that's my excuse anyway
    100% fake !! My mother in law (bless her) bought me a necklace for my birthday which was scratched so I returned it asking for a full refund. When we enquired whether the return had been received or not the woman seemed unsure as to whether it had been yet informed us a replacement was on its way? After contacting Tiffany London direct by phone they confirmed the site is not genuine & the jewellery sold is not genuine either. Tiffany DO NOT have any sites selling discounted jewellery. If it seems too good to be true .........
    Yes, pls buy in volume, its legit.
    kelly.cosgrave06/01/2022 17:14

100% fake !! My mother in law (bless her) bought me a necklace for my …100% fake !! My mother in law (bless her) bought me a necklace for my birthday which was scratched so I returned it asking for a full refund. When we enquired whether the return had been received or not the woman seemed unsure as to whether it had been yet informed us a replacement was on its way? After contacting Tiffany London direct by phone they confirmed the site is not genuine & the jewellery sold is not genuine either. Tiffany DO NOT have any sites selling discounted jewellery. If it seems too good to be true .........

This thread goes back to 2018.
    Why would anyone buy in the first place from such a website?
    The t’s&c’s are so badly written with spelling mistakes galore - it’s obvious it’s a scam website.
    Bearing in mind the small print….I doubt they’d give you refund.

46628836-kTvMK.jpg
's avatar