Posted 17 hours ago

Item on eBay marked for next day delivery but still not despatched

I bought a Network Switch on eBay this past weekend postage was for Evri’s next-day delivery service. As the day is almost over, the item hasn’t been marked as dispatched or received yet.
Would it be advisable to reach out to the seller now, or should I wait a bit longer? At what stage should I consider the item as undelivered?
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Depends how many days it shows for seller to dispatch. Next day delivery doesn’t necessarily mean it is dispatched instantly. Check terms on the auction
    This ^

What is the estimated delivery date?
    Just ask the seller for a shipping update....
    It would be considered to be undelivered at midnight on the day it was supposed to be delivered.

So if it was supposed to be delivered today, then midnight tonight.
    It is "next day" after it is posted and not the day after the purchase. I have 3 working days as my buffer time on my seller account (although I usually post within a day) and eBay usually shows delivery estimate of a week taking into account that buffer.

Secondly, just buying the label through eBay triggers the shipment notification but it still doesn't mean it has shipped. (edited)
    It is next day delivery only after it has been posted. Usually sellers have up to 3 days to post the item, check what it states on the listing
's avatar