Posted 9 January 2024

Large size shoes

Can anyone recommend a good online retailer for large size shoes (13+)

I am cursed with clown feet and, obviously, the high street can't cater for me, but I'm struggling to find shoes online which are a good fit and reasonably priced (sub £50)

I've tried Wynsors but their cheaper shoes are a terrible fit and not great quality, and I'm getting a bit cheesed off having to return pair after pair.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I have the same issue, and I've found Asics when posted on here seem to fit really well!

I struggle for "proper" shoes, but tend to wear smart trainers anyway.
    Author
    Thanks, that's good to know about ASICS. I tend to stick to Adidas for trainers as I've worn them for years, but I need some shoes for a new job and a wedding in a few months. I don't think my Sambas will go down well 😁
    Skechers offer larger sizes. Timberland go beyond size 13 as well (once bought a pair of size 15 - I think - shoes I got from Amazon Warehouse and could I sell them? Nope! Think they're still in my mum's cupboard!).

edit: Actually, it was 17.5!!51944456-KwopS.jpg (edited)
    Eeeeeeeeey, welcome to the club! I wear Sketchers these days, their sizes are pretty good.

When I used to wear smart shoes Clarks had the most comfortable ones for a reasonable price, although they are more pricier these days, but then so is everyone else.
    How are your energy levels? Do you have other "deformities"?
    Have a look at Acromegaly
's avatar