Posted 15 January 2024

Looking for a sleeping bag with a soft fabric (not the nylon shiny type)

Looking for a sleeping bag, but one that has the softer fabric inner and outer, not ones the nylon type fabric that make a noise. It should be like a duvet cover material (cotton type or similar) as it will be used indoors only. I had one many years ago and would love to get a similar one.
Any suggestions much appreciated
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Coleman Hampton we have 3 of the single ones they also do a double but they are a bit pricey at the mo on Amazon I paid a lot less than they are currently going for but they are good.
    Author
    Thanks so much for the advice, your a star!. I have just ordered a coleman cozy single from Amazon, which seems to have the soft fabric and a nice heavy weight too, which is exactly what i wanted. Was only £30 on prime, seems to be alot more expensive elsewhere ( I didnt really want to spend more than that) I'l report back once it arrives. Thanks again.
    I have an Outwell Campion which has the cotton lining.
    Author
    Incase it helps anyone looking this is the one I went for here
    Maybe have a look on decathlon
    Get a cotton sleeping bag liner...
    Author
    Received it today and super pleased, cannot believe the quality, blown away!
    Large and long (too long actually) and even when folded in the bag it is very big.
    Its 3.6kg and has all the quality, warmth, softness I required and more.
    Absolute steal at £30 cannot believe it. Highly recommended!
's avatar