Posted 14 hours ago

Mark's Electrical

Does anyone know if these guys are legit and/or good at providing proper service?

They are offering 5 year warranty on some TVs & I am just wondering if someone has bought from them bwfore & how good are they at the warranty stuff?
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I think they're pretty famous. I purchased a Samsung tv from these guys and there was a bit of a problem, Mark's wanted to immediately swap it out, I was very impressed.
    An easy search on Companies House shows that they've been around since 2002
    Totally legit

Check out Richer Sounds & Crampton & Moore too
    Depends what company/site you are looking at.
    The site operated by the co without the apostrophe is legit and has even had ICO reg since 2006 which is astounding.
    Any other spellalike/lookalike co/sites may be questionable.

Not convinced the co operates its own warranty plans;
    more likely it is just stating manu warranty promos within its own marketing.
    It has a dedicated webpage with links to register manu warranty:
    markselectrical.co.uk/war…ion
    Some recent reviews indicate poor CS and reluctance to address consumer rights issues.
    I think it's just a case of not knowing about apostrophes...
    Author
    Thank you all. Going order a tv from with 5 year warranty now.
    Richer sounds price match them and offer 6 year warranty
    Ordered this on Friday just before 13:00. Dispatched same day and delivered 14:30 Monday over 450 miles away. Only quibble was the tracking and that was an APC problem.
    Great price and excellent (so far) service.
    Proper legit company, have a large office and warehouse a few miles down the road from me on the outskirts of Leicester (Beaumont Leys area).
    I'm a 'Lesta' boy and they used to be on King Richards Road. Definitely legit I've used them for years.
    Many moons ago was involved in an accident with one of their vans. They were even great then (it was literally bad luck on both our parts and very minor).
    In fact I'm on the Beaumont later, I can nip in.52679136-X6YTJ.jpg
    uk.trustpilot.com/rev….uk so you can see if they're 'legit'

The 5 year warranty is one that you register with the manufacturer.
    I was skeptical. Saw a new fridge freezer from them miles cheaper than elsewhere but gave it a go.

Haven't needed to contact them after delivery, but was impressed by their process of booking delivery and it came when I was supposed to, offloaded and gone quickly and efficiently.
    They are very good and great customer service.
    dont forget topcashback
    52680724-T95lJ.jpg5% cashback with my Amex that ends today so worth a look if you have an Amex cc
's avatar