Posted 1 day ago

May 11th on YouTube: "JADE : Stars of Mischief" - A Story Driven SEA OF THIEVES short-film - SoT France exclusive w/ English subtitles

I.C.Y.D.N.

After "The Legend of Port Nowhere - a fully subtitled story where you are the hero" & "GATAS: The Untold Tale - A Sea of Thieves Story", Sea of Thieves France is back again with :

4333865_1.jpg

TRAILER :

Release Date TEASER :

AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE ON YOUTUBE

The Sea of Thieves cinematic adventure is back. Perhaps you already know Port Nullepart, a series of narrative episodes in which you lead your own adventure on YouTube. Today, the community is back at it again with a new short film which offers players the opportunity to escape for a story in their favorite pirate universe.

After two episodes in which you are the hero, a first short film, and a live event on Twitch, this new narrative content is also produced entirely using personalized servers. Servers for partners made available by Rare. A practical, but perfectible, tool that facilitates the production of community content. Which makes this work an excellent showcase of the creative capacity of personalized servers.

AN EPIC AND MOVING STORY

In Jade: The Stars of Mischief, a young astronomy student forced into a monotonous life dreams of traveling the horizon to lift the veil on the secrets of the Ancients. The stars align when she makes a discovery that leads her to question the mysteries of the oceans. When she begins to consider turning her back on her old life, she reunites with Captain Carnelian – a longtime friend and renowned skeleton hunter. Jade then sets off on a frantic quest towards the unknown. But on the Sea of Thieves, greed and power are all eyes, and dangers sometimes emerge in unexpected ways.

PIRACY, IF YOU WANT SOME!

As with GATAS: The Untold Tale, this short film is a prequel to the episodes of The Legend of Port Nowhere. Thus, you find Jade in a time before the formation of your crew, and the events which will lead to the resurrection of Captain Flameheart. This story is designed as a true ode to the breathtaking settings of Sea of Thieves. Prepare to travel through vast, breathtaking environments and experience large-scale events, sometimes crossing paths with familiar faces.

Here the tone is more serious and tragic than in previous stories. We navigate the troubled waters of friendship, teaching and the choices that sometimes impose themselves on us. Thanks to updates to the game and the experience gained from productions already carried out, immersion and staging have never been so thorough. Everything is thought out with the eyes of those who have always seen undeniable cinematic potential in the Sea of Thieves universe. Today, Jade: The Stars of Mischief is undoubtedly the most ambitious cinematographic project of its kind.

All that remains is for us to share with you the trailer for this great spectacle on the high seas, and to thank our team of enthusiasts who make this adventure possible.

Google Translate has been used for the previous description

FIRST PROJECTS :

➡️ The Legend of Port Nowhere (in two parts)
[Total Duration: 6:44]

➡️ GATAS: The Untold Tale
[Duration: 16:14]

Follow Sea of Thieves France :
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    Ik it's not related to this topic but do you have spare overwatch perk bundle codes? Dm me because I can't find the bundle on my account
    Author
    I don't have more codes, sorry