Posted 5 October 2020

MCSCOM Computers: What happened to the company?

The site use to be my go to site for Dell refurbished laptops and I saw notice on their site couple of months ago about moving to a new premises but its been nothing since, I sincerely hope they have not gone under, would be a shame. Such a nice company.
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Awww, such a shame. A great company.
    If you have bought from them before then maybe you might have an email with contact details on that you could try. Otherwise just assume that they have gone out of business if you can’t find any trace of them online.
    Author
    Haircut_10005/10/2020 15:36

If you have bought from them before then maybe you might have an email …If you have bought from them before then maybe you might have an email with contact details on that you could try. Otherwise just assume that they have gone out of business if you can’t find any trace of them online.

Yes I hav several emails but it keeps bouncing back when I try. Well
    Their accounts have been recently filed and it noted they stopped trading on 31 July 2020. They are also proposing to strike the company off (i.e. it's shut down and removed as a registered company). Such a shame - seemed a great company and always my go-to for Dell stock, and their accounts showed they were making a decent profit too (£800k per year of late)!
    Author
    So true, no other refurb site like them. I hope they are able to come back in some other form post pandemic.
    Great company, i hope they come back in some form. I always had great support when i bought from them. My first port of call when i was changing PC / Laptop.
    such a shame they are out of business
's avatar