Posted 6 hours ago

Microsoft Rewards Problem

Hi, yesterday I noticed my search point count was still zero despite using Bing search, today the same. Also yesterday both the quiz and poll wouldn't register either. Have done the dailies today ok, streak is back to zero though. Using a laptop. When I searched for an answer, copilot came up with this very helpful reply!!
4327971_1.jpgs reply -
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I don't trust that copilot
    52581254-uoNSc.jpg
    I gave up on my reward points - they zeroed my account and did not respond to any emails. They also reduced the rewards, so it's just not worth it any more...
    It was good whilst it lasted. I only discovered it within the last year. Wish I had known years ago then I'd have dumped my Ps4.

I believe this is the problem.
    "As far as I know, it's been changed to 15 minutes of cool down after 3 searches before you can earn points again."

Ship abandoned. (edited)
    It does that most days for me when I first start searching it usually works on the 4th search that I get points then I normally get 9 instead of 12. Used to be able to all your searches in one go to get 90 points now it seems to limit to 12, 9 or 6 points each time and then you have to wait about 15 minutes or more before you can get any more points.
    Yeah it's broken. Broken on the app and broken on the site in Edge. I'm glad my script got me a ton of points before they limited the regions and then put the cooldown on searches. I added a 7 second pause to my search scripts/macros but it's just too painful now.

However when it was a lawless land I managed to get enough points for a couple of Series X's before Christmas when they cut the price. Now I just use the points to top up Game Pass... along with buying GamePass codes from CD Keys when there's a good deal.
    Author
    Makes no sense at all, just rechecked and now it says 90/90, yet I know I haven't done that many searches today. Oh well, will keep at it for the Amazon voucher every 3 to 4 months!
's avatar