[New Method -No VPN required] Buy from any PlayStation PSN region inc. Indonesia & Turkey at face value with DISPOSABLE Revolut Virtual Visa

Expert (Beta)202
Posted 7th May
We are back in the game, heads up to @BubaMan for the spot!

It is now possible to purchase games and subscriptions at face value from international PSN stores including Indonesia and Turkey using a DISPOSABLE Revolut Virtual Visa Card. The key being you must use a DISPOSABLE virtual Visa Card.

Method tested as working on both the Indonesian and Turkey PSN Stores.

Sadly, the Games Week sale on the Indonesian PSN store has just ended, however the same current UK sale items are reflected on the Turkey store.

Examples:

Doom Eternal £32.20 @ PSN Indonesia
Cyberpunk 2077 £39.76 @ PSN Indonesia

As ever, an account is required for the region in question, the same principles apply to setting up a US PSN account, as per the guide below:

trendblog.net/how…ad/
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
heluva07/05/2020 18:58

Just buy psn cards for the region and download the games. Dont see the …Just buy psn cards for the region and download the games. Dont see the problem. I bought 2 last games from indonesian psn.

its about 20% more expensive to do it that way...almost negating the benefits of using the Turkish & Indonesian stores.
heluva07/05/2020 19:12

Nonsense ! God of War was 12.99 on uk psn on sale, i bought psn card for …Nonsense ! God of War was 12.99 on uk psn on sale, i bought psn card for indonesian and bought it for 8+ gbp. Paid 12-13 gbp pounds for psn card. So about 4 pounds left on acc for the next purchase.

200,000 IDR credit from OffGamers (including fees): £12.60
200,000 IDR via Revolut: £10.79 (and you don't have a "sump" of dead credit)

Carry on paying the extra if you like but it's not nonsense.
Edited by: "BubaMan" 7th May
prynolfc07/05/2020 19:04

Stay clear of anything to do with revolut, they robbed over £100 off me by …Stay clear of anything to do with revolut, they robbed over £100 off me by cancelling/ blocking my account and i did nothing wrong, look on youtube, twitter, google etc... they have done this to many people, some have lost thousands.

I get what you're saying, but I don't think the majority keep their life savings / £000s in Revolut etc. I personally only top it up as and when required for this specific purpose.
this is fantastic, just got the walking dead : saints and sinners for £21.63
202 Comments
Uh oh, this could prove costly...
Just buy psn cards for the region and download the games. Dont see the problem. I bought 2 last games from indonesian psn.
Edited by: "heluva" 7th May
Any list of good deals currently?
garrafk07/05/2020 18:59

Any list of good deals currently?

As @BubaMan was bringing this to my attention all the Games Week titles went off sale as I was testing the method, I'm sure another sale will be along tomorrow.

Just buy psn cards for the region and download the games. Dont see the …Just buy psn cards for the region and download the games. Dont see the problem. I bought 2 last games from indonesian psn.

its about 20% more expensive to do it that way...almost negating the benefits of using the Turkish & Indonesian stores.

The point being we no longer require PSN cards, well not for the moment anyway...
Stay clear of anything to do with revolut, they robbed over £100 off me by cancelling/ blocking my account and i did nothing wrong, look on youtube, twitter, google etc... they have done this to many people, some have lost thousands.

Stay clear of anything to do with revolut, they robbed over £100 off me by …Stay clear of anything to do with revolut, they robbed over £100 off me by cancelling/ blocking my account and i did nothing wrong, look on youtube, twitter, google etc... they have done this to many people, some have lost thousands.

How can they cancel accounts and keep money?

I get what you're saying, but I don't think the majority keep their life savings / £000s in Revolut etc. I personally only top it up as and when required for this specific purpose.
Don't you need premium to access virtual cards?
joeydeacon07/05/2020 19:06

I get what you're saying, but I don't think the majority keep their life …I get what you're saying, but I don't think the majority keep their life savings / £000s in Revolut etc. I personally only top it up as and when required for this specific purpose.

Pretty much what I do. Top up at the airport when I go abroad (I basically take half cash, half card when I go away and keep them apart fo If I lose one, I have the other to fall back on) or for when I make purchases from foreign shops. As much as everyone hates the big six banks, I do tend to trust them with my money a lot more than the start ups for some reason.
BubaMan07/05/2020 19:00

its about 20% more expensive to do it that way...almost negating the …its about 20% more expensive to do it that way...almost negating the benefits of using the Turkish & Indonesian stores.

Nonsense ! God of War was 12.99 on uk psn on sale, i bought psn card for indonesian and bought it for 8+ gbp. Paid 12-13 gbp pounds for psn card. So about 4 pounds left on acc for the next purchase.
Edited by: "heluva" 7th May
Sam2xp07/05/2020 19:12

Don't you need premium to access virtual cards?

No mate
I get why this is a good source of info for the next sale, but is it worthy of a deal post?
garrafk07/05/2020 19:05

How can they cancel accounts and keep money?

No idea, they keep telling me it is being sorted by "the relevant team" but I've been waiting for weeks with no response, same thing has happened to many others, just look at the replies to their facebook posts or tweets on twitter. It's full of p!$ed off customers like me.
heluva07/05/2020 19:12

Nonsense ! God of War was 12.99 on uk psn on sale, i bought psn card for …Nonsense ! God of War was 12.99 on uk psn on sale, i bought psn card for indonesian and bought it for 8+ gbp. Paid 12-13 gbp pounds for psn card. So about 4 pounds left on acc for the next purchase.

200,000 IDR credit from OffGamers (including fees): £12.60
200,000 IDR via Revolut: £10.79 (and you don't have a "sump" of dead credit)

Carry on paying the extra if you like but it's not nonsense.
Edited by: "BubaMan" 7th May
Looks like you two just made my bank holiday weekend
Deedie07/05/2020 19:18

I get why this is a good source of info for the next sale, but is it …I get why this is a good source of info for the next sale, but is it worthy of a deal post?

Control for ~£14 and Risk of Rain 2 for ~£7 on the Turkish store, I'd say so :)!
copperspock07/05/2020 19:25

Control for ~£14 and Risk of Rain 2 for ~£7 on the Turkish store, I'd say s …Control for ~£14 and Risk of Rain 2 for ~£7 on the Turkish store, I'd say so :)!

Aye!

Some cracking deals on the Turkish PSN Store

hotukdeals.com/dea…669
Sam2xp07/05/2020 19:13

You sure? Says so on the website

I don't have it and I've tested this half a dozen times this evening alone.
Yakuza 6 is 64,00 TL, which I think works out at just over £7.25.
Love you lads
joeydeacon07/05/2020 19:28

I don't have it and I've tested this half a dozen times this evening alone.

Just got the app! Seems you're right

So what do I do, dispose each time I make a purchase or keep using the same card?
Sam2xp07/05/2020 19:36

Just got the app! Seems you're right :DSo what do I do, dispose each time …Just got the app! Seems you're right :DSo what do I do, dispose each time I make a purchase or keep using the same card?

It basically gives you new card details after every transaction for security
Think I'll pick up Ghostbusters for £6 and Dangerous Driving for £6! Bargains, I'm jus signing up to revolut now
Edited by: "FinalBoss" 7th May

Just got the app! Seems you're right :DSo what do I do, dispose each time …Just got the app! Seems you're right :DSo what do I do, dispose each time I make a purchase or keep using the same card?

What @FinalBoss said
this is fantastic, just got the walking dead : saints and sinners for £21.63
joeydeacon07/05/2020 19:27

Aye!Some cracking deals on the Turkish PSN …Aye!Some cracking deals on the Turkish PSN Storehttps://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/deals-at-playstation-psn-turkey-control-1425-ghostbusters-remastered-590-stranger-things-3-217-more-using-revolute-disposable-visa-3458669

Just as I've spent £80 on the UK store and built up another £50 credit thanks to Buzz' Eneba deal. Why didn't you post this yesterday, why?!?!
unsteadycarrot07/05/2020 19:48

this is fantastic, just got the walking dead : saints and sinners for …this is fantastic, just got the walking dead : saints and sinners for £21.63

I'm all over this after pulling back on the £32 UK one yesterday.
Oh wow you guys are legends
I thought the good days were over but the game is certainly back on now!

Lets see how long this one lasts for cheers
Nice one, been waiting for this
Must give this a try - FF7 remake is about £34 on Turkish store.
I can’t get a disposable card unless I upgrade to Premium for £6.99.

How did you get a disposable card without premium? I can’t seem to get one without upgrading.
will disposable work in indo store?
Just to clarify, I am on a standard account with revolut but i remember a year or so ago i fully verified this account with photo ID.

I used a disposable visa card earlier and it auto generated a new one immediately after.
I don't have premium, but was able to get the disposal virtual card!
halster6507/05/2020 20:19

I don't have premium, but was able to get the disposal virtual card!

How so? I don’t seem to have the option
how do i use disposable card?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions