Posted 12 May 2021

NEW Sainsbury's £3.50 Meal Deal starts Monday 17th May

Sainsbury's are re-launching their meal deal from 17th May, with an increased cost from £3 to £3.50 but hundreds more options included!

Selected portions of Hot Food are now included;
Mains - Chicken portion, pizza slice, pastry slice
Sides - Sausage Roll, Potato Wedges, Hash Browns

Fresh pastries from the Bakery are now included as a side
Croissant, Pan au Chocolate, Cheese Twist & more!

For those stores that have Coffee Machines, Costa Coffee regular and Sainsbury's hot drink are included!

sainsburys.co.uk/sho…028
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    sdylan13/05/2021 00:17

Sadly my nearest Morrison’s is 8 miles away but sounds nice definitely w …Sadly my nearest Morrison’s is 8 miles away but sounds nice definitely want to try this

Not to mention the baguettes, freshly made in-store by the way (I've seen them make them in the in-store bakery - unlike factory made sandwiches)
    44690542.jpgSounds interesting thanks for posting OP. The website doesn't seem to show anything, did you see this on a news website or something?

I assume the current sandwich, sides and drinks selection will still be available and the new options are just an addition? (edited)
    andrewworrall113/05/2021 00:10

Nah, Morrisons is superior. Bigger Pringles pots and more sandwiches to …Nah, Morrisons is superior. Bigger Pringles pots and more sandwiches to suit my dietary requirements. Tesco only has one that is suitable for me. Hot drinks included as well.

Sadly my nearest Morrison’s is 8 miles away but sounds nice definitely want to try this
    Interesting. Thanks. Last time I went BLT wasn't in the meal deal so just ended up with the sandwich!
    Nothing beats tesco
    sdylan12/05/2021 23:49

Nothing beats tesco

Nah, Morrisons is superior. Bigger Pringles pots and more sandwiches to suit my dietary requirements. Tesco only has one that is suitable for me. Hot drinks included as well.
    Just had one it was rubbish they haven’t changed Hardly anything
's avatar