Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 26 February 2024

Possible free £5 Aldi voucher - (1000 x £5 vouchers available) - 20,000 free Hot Cross Buns

Aldi is offering 1000 x £5 vouchers to purchase hot crossbuns by emailing freealdibuns@clarioncomms.co.uk
The terms state is the first 1000 people to email and need to send your full name, email address, and your postal address. Terms here

4303171_1.jpg

OVER 20,000 FREE HOT CROSS BUNS UP FOR GRABS AS ALDI CELEBRATES ‘UK’S BEST’ AWARD WINS

• Aldi is offering 1,000 fans a voucher to purchase hot cross buns in store simply by emailing freealdibuns@clarioncomms.co.uk
  • Supermarket’s Specially Selected Luxury Fruited Buns land top award from BOTH BBC Good Food[1] and Olive Magazine [2]
  • From today, shoppers can pick up a pack of the Specially Selected Luxury Fruited Hot Cross Buns for just 99p – less than 25p per bun

Roll up, roll up, Aldi is giving shoppers the bun-lievable opportunity to win FREE hot cross buns as the supermarket celebrates not one, but TWO industry accolades for its Specially Selected Luxury Fruited Hot Cross Buns (4 pack) – beating competitors, such as Tesco and M&S.

To allow Brits to taste these best-in-class buns ahead of Easter, Aldi has announced that it will offer 1,000 lucky fans a £5 voucher to buy hot cross buns – redeemable in any of its stores across the UK – that’s 20,000 buns in total!

The news comes as Aldi predicts more than 20 million hot cross buns to fly from shelves ahead of Easter Sunday.

Now reduced to just 99p a pack (less than 25p per bun) for one week only, the butterly delicious, fruited treats scooped up WINNING titles from both BBC Good Food and Olive Magazine – with judges hailing that “you can’t go wrong with these hot cross buns.”

While the “best looking” buns were noted as having “a shiny glaze and generous amount of fruit”, it was also stated that the “bread had a lovely texture” and raisins were “plump.”

Shoppers will be able to pick up Aldi’s fruited buns in stores with their free voucher. All they need to do is send their name and address to the dedicated email address: freealdibuns@clarioncomms.co.uk, and the first 1,000 will receive their voucher in time to stock up for Easter.

Julie Ashfield, Managing Director of Buying at Aldi UK, said: “Now more than ever, we want to show that low prices don’t compromise on quality or taste, and these award wins are a testament to that.

“There’s no denying that hot cross buns are a household staple at Easter, so what better way to celebrate the news than with fans across the nation – best of luck to those that enter!”

Aldi’s extensive range of hot cross buns include the award-winning Specially Selected Luxury Fruited Hot Cross Buns (NOW 99p, WAS £1.25 – 26% SAVING, until 3rd March),as well as a host of NEW showstopping flavours such as Nutoka, Banoffee and Raspberry & White Chocolate.

Full T&Cs apply.

Aldi’s Specially Selected Luxury Fruited Hot Cross Buns are available for 99p from 26th February – 3rd March in store and via Click & Collect.

Useful Links

Terms

Press Release

Community Updates
New Comment

25 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    52386034-IIMW0.jpg
    Many thanks OP just arrived home to find this I'll be getting some treats soon I think. I have just been to Aldi before arriving home as well
    got mine today
    52392965-zTVJW.jpg
    Got mine today. Thanks OP
    And me! Thanks!
    52393078-vEqMz.jpg
    Many thanks OP lots of Easter chocolate for £1.01 after using gift card!
    Received by Aldi £5 gift card in the post today many thanks
    Thanks

52409854-tLqQu.jpg
    Author
    nice

but no wispa golds in Aldi Nandy
    Got this last time. Thanks OP just requested (edited)
    Do we get the voucher in post or by email?
    Thank you

Emailed
    Load of unnecessary waffle in the main post. Who cares what Julie Ashfield of Aldi said.
    Thank you

Only just seen this but sent them my details just in case
    Mine arrived - lunch tomorrow is on me! :-p
    Wonder if the voucher will be restricted or like a 'gift card' that can be used across other items
    Author
    think will just be a £5 voucher across items if you manage to get one
    I've applied - only time will tell if I'm successful! Thanks, OP!
    Excellent data collection trick.
    52281313-NKONp.jpg
's avatar