Posted 26 September 2021

Promo codes for Covid PCR tests?

Hi all,
The cheapest I've found a PCR test for day 2 testing is Eurofins at £40 (need to drive to a test site to get it but that's ok).

Does anyone know any cheaper options or a promo code for Eurofins?

Tia!
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I could be wrong but I can’t imagine that there would be a promo code on a PCR test at all.
    Enter code COVID19 for 5% off......
    Screen4 day 2 test is £50 with another £5 off with code "wander5".

Ok, it's £5 more than your Eurofins, but no driving or petrol costs.

wanderlust.co.uk/dis…ow/
    Haircut_10026/09/2021 08:56

I could be wrong but I can’t imagine that there would be a promo code on a …I could be wrong but I can’t imagine that there would be a promo code on a PCR test at all.

Randox give £5 off with code easyjet2021 bringing it to £43 for a home test kit

Their chairman, tory mp Owen Patterson must be on a huge bonus as they've done over £2BN of tests! (edited)

I could be wrong but I can’t imagine that there would be a promo code on a …I could be wrong but I can’t imagine that there would be a promo code on a PCR test at all.

I can just imagine the headlines "1000's of PCR test found to be inaccurate"

There's 100's to pick from PCR test. I'm assuming these companies have been vetted & not dodgy dave doing it from his bedroom with a chemistry set he got for Christmas. (edited)
    Author
    richp26/09/2021 10:02

I can just imagine the headlines "1000's of PCR test found to be …I can just imagine the headlines "1000's of PCR test found to be inaccurate" There's 100's to pick from PCR test. I'm assuming these companies have been vetted & not dodgy dave doing it from his bedroom with a chemistry set he got for Christmas.

Hello! A huge amount of companies are offering promo codes as they have deals with airlines, travel agents, companies etc.

Eurofins are a huge laboratory (I've been a chemist for 10years and have almost daily contact with some of their sites). They're certainly not dodgy Dave.

I agree theres alot to pick from, but is the point in the site not to get the best price for what you want?
    Author

Just about every company offers a discount on their products. Testing labs are no different. The list price for a chemical we use is £25 per bottle. We pay £2 per bottle (yep, £2). Labs have businesses to run, negotiations to work through and deals to be struck. Some will be available through promo codes
's avatar