Posted 2 November 2023

Recommendations for an electric clothes airer with cover please

Hi all, with Black Friday on the way in a few weeks we are on the look out for a GOOD indoor electric clothes airer with a cover.   We don’t really want anything ginormous but need one that will be big enough for a decent size wash load with big jumpers and lots of kids school stuff.  I would prefer a taller rather than wider unit.
we are willing to spend up to £150 for a really good one that last but want it to be really cost efficient too so can anyone recommend one that you have bought and are really happy with please? 
thanks in advance folks!
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Not thinking of a dehumidifier?
    Spook - hotukdeals.com/dea…670
    I noticed the same one for sale in Home Bargains for £39.99.
    Everyone suggests a dehumidifier though.
    My Candy condenser tumble dryer is faulty so we are currently resorting to using a fan heater.
    Stupid thing is still under warranty and broke after less than 3 months of use - it causes the mains to trip. I really need to get my finger out and get it processed under warranty, although I reckon I have procrastinated too long and will need to just go out and buy a new one...
    Also JML are advertising one on TV atm - amazon.co.uk/JML…c=1

DriBuddi, I have no experience of it, but it seems to fit your request and is about £80 (edited)
    Can try one of Lakeland's Dry:Soon range:
    lakeland.co.uk/246…ver for example.

You have up to THREE YEARS for returns with no arguments.
    Author
    Yep I think I am going to go for a Dry:soon as a friend recommended theirs yesterday, they look really good, pricey but if it lasts years it’s worth it.  Thanks a lot!
    I got mine from Aldi
's avatar