Posted 5 days ago

Refurbished iPhones from Amazon or GiffGaff - Views?

Hello All,

I'm hoping to buy a refurbished iPhone 13 mini.

GiffGaff have them, but I've noticed there are a few sellers on Amazon with stock.

Has anyone bought refurbished from Amazon/GG before?
Any good/horror stories about sellers?

All help is appreciated.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Had many phones from Giffgaff refurbished, mostly good and very good condition, nearly all the good condition ones have turned up looking like brand new just without box etc, never had a problem returning one within the 2 weeks for change of mind either
    Author
    Thanks BF
    Bit late but have purchased a renewed one from Amazon. It was a seller that had an eBay page too. Battery health is a minimum of 80%, I got around 88 and phone was in a generally good condition
    Author
    Thanks H131. Can you remember the name of the seller?

I'm just being extra-cautious as I'm buying on behalf of someone else.
    I'd just dive in if it was for me!
    It was from the I outlet on Amazon, there's quite a few that do renewed phones on Amazon so it's worth checking the reviews of that company before you buy
    I got an Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G from a deal on here, refurb from giff gaff ebay store and other than being in just a plain box with a usb c cable it was like new, still had the plastic on it.
    Author
    Brilliant. Thanks DCX
    Nothing special but the Oppo 'refurb like new' from GiffGaff was immaculate and with the cashback deal at the time I almost paid nothing for it (bought on a whim from a MrSwitch deal)
    Author
    Thank you
's avatar