Posted 24 January 2024

Ryainair has agreed a new partnership, with Loveholidays, for its customers who wish to book low-cost package holidays

Just spotted this, whilst surfing the WWW, so thought it was worth sharing. Could be a potential option, for those looking for a 'low-cost' package holiday. Seem to have low deposits also, at £25pp. Full blurb below.

Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (23 Jan) agreed a new partnership with OTA loveholidays for its customers who wish to book low-cost package holidays. This deal allows loveholidays’ customers to buy Ryanair flights, seats, and bags as part of their loveholidays package at Ryanair’s low prices. It guarantees that loveholidays’ customers will not be overcharged and they will have direct access to their myRyanair account for all customer info questions.

This partnership with loveholidays also guarantees that Ryanair flight info will be provided directly to each customer’s email address, including pre-departure info on Ryanair T&C’s, and in cases of disruptions. loveholidays’ agrees that it will only display Ryanair’s real prices, without mark-ups and will only pass accurate customer contact and payment details to Ryanair. This means loveholidays’ customers will not need to complete Ryanair’s customer verification process which unauthorised OTA Pirates customers must continue to do.

This is great news for loveholidays’ customers who will now be able to book Ryanair’s low fares as part of their loveholidays package with full transparency, while still benefiting from loveholidays’ flexible payment plans and ATOL protection. Ryanair has long campaigned for all consumers to be protected from OTA Pirate scams, which includes overcharges, hidden mark-ups, and fake customer contact and payment info.

Ryanair’s Dara Brady said:

“We are pleased to announce this first OTA partnership with loveholidays, which will ensure that loveholidays customers can now book Ryanair flights, seats, and bags as part of their package with the guarantee that they will not be overcharged for flights, bags, or seats, they will receive flight updates directly from Ryanair and will also have direct access to their booking through their myRyanair account.”

loveholidays’ Chief Marketing Officer, Al Murray, added:

As the UK and Ireland’s largest and fastest growing OTA, we are delighted to be the world’s first Ryanair-approved package holiday provider. Our status as an approved Ryanair partner will ensure the process of booking and managing a Ryanair flight as part of a loveholidays package is seamless for customers; something no other package holiday provider can offer.

The loveholidays-Ryanair partnership means all our customers can take advantage of Ryanair’s low fares while benefiting from our unrivalled choice of hotels, flexible payment plans and ATOL protection. Ultimately, this new partnership highlights our commitment to championing consumer choice, with the overall aim of making travel more affordable and accessible while opening the world to everyone.”

Source

Where can i see these offers?

You can find said offers here, with various options

We all love a seamless holiday experience with all loose ends neatly tied up. To help ensure your holiday planning is as smooth as possible, we’ve partnered with Ryanair to unlock thousands of holiday packages. That makes us the world’s first Ryanair-verified package holiday provider! For you, this has some fantastic benefits, including:

• Access to thousands of Ryanair’s low-fare flights. Choose from our incredible hotels and take advantage of Ryanair’s prices and fantastic range of flight routes. There’s a package holiday with your name on it.
  • A super smooth check-in and manage experience where you can avoid the detailed verification process required for those who book through most third-party holiday companies.
  • Easily add bags and seats directly to your flights through a Ryanair account.
  • Get communication and travel information sent directly from Ryanair about any flight changes or issues.
  • Benefit from our flexible payment plans and ATOL-protected package holidays while getting low-fare flights from Ryanair.

4286217-1TdFN.jpg

Yes! As of 20 January 2024, loveholidays is officially the world’s first Ryanair-verified package holiday provider.
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I like the one who sent 20 emails & got no response.

Reminds me of some HUKD members who chanced a massive misprice in the middle of the night on a Friday of a bank holiday & bombarding the email address at 8.30am Tuesday morning after it gets cancelled.

Serious though. that is not very good recent feedback.
    I think lot of the comments are missing the point and that is extra protection afforded by ATOL etc. I saw the article in Travel Weeky as well but decided against posting this as discussion thinking that people would fail to see the positive side. Thanks OP
    Author
    Most welcome and a very valid point re ATOL protected 👌
    Tui will be shaking in their boots
    I smell fishes but then again I always smell fishes when Ryanair are involved.

There is some hidden information somewhere. I would put money on it.
    Author
    Be interested to see also
    Easyjet and Jet2 started by doing flights only and both now do package holidays so looks like it's the way forward
    52059704-7Rg5P.jpg52059704-r8aUt.jpg
    Ryanair and love holidays a match made in heaven not
    The review for love holidays on Facebook are shocking.

Iv booked my 1st holiday with them and airline is easy jet. Iv logged on easy jet and can see my itinerary
    And you still booked
    But they might still charge for Toilet paper (in the small print somewhere, & will need a microscope to find) !
    There's bound to be a catch somewhere, despite ATOL.

Would not like to be Guinea pig for them.
    Just thinking this through. Loveholidays gave you a full set of options when booking a package holiday. Will that mean that they will only show packages with Ryanair as the carrier or maybe having these as the first flights offered hence customers end up paying more...
    Loveholidays are awful. Only use them for searching. Then always book elsewhere. Their CS is awful and getting refunds is a nightmare. Avoid.
's avatar