Posted 31 December 2023

Samsung update 6.0 anyone have any issues

Mine updated yesterday.

Folders won't open.

Menu bar to see apps won't open so can't open apps unless on home screen.

The menu bar sometimes opens up a random app as well.

Never had issues like this before with a software update!

I am using a Samsung S21 FE.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Got this over a month ago on my S22 Ultra and S8+ tablet. Other than an initial battery hiccup (got sorted out after another update), I have had zero issues. Battery life seems to have slightly improved. 6.1 is also on the way with even more battery management tools.
    i bought the z flip 5, which was delivered on 5 December, and since then it has already had 3 software updates currently running on version 6, which was updated more than a week ago. no problem at the moment, except sms seems to have "mass text", which I find a bit annoying.

since the last update, my battery hasn't drained as much as when i first had it, when the battery drained very quickly and was a bit of a worry for the phone's longevity as i had got rid of my last phone because the battery needed to be charged more regularly.
    S21 + user here. No issues so far
    S23 ultra and all good
    Think you might need to do a full reset I'm afraid
    Since this update the only problem I have is random apps opening when i fingerprint unlock the phone. It's always apps from the home screen, but not ones specifically under the print reader. Never happened before the update.

There are a few similar reports out there and no samsung members forums.
    Good lock > vertical app drawer, if you used that before, doesn't work on 6.0
's avatar