Posted 23 hours ago

Sharbing- Arbrotage betting in shops

Hi guys this is a post for the pro or semi gamblers out there........Has anyone got any advice on matched betting, arbitrage (arbs) betting or value betting that's done in bookmakers shops rather than online.

Don't expect anyone to spill their secrets as I imagine you have worked very hard to find this kind of information out for yourself.

I'm really looking for some practical tips like for example what times to visit and how to get the price of each event without having to keep asking the staff if the price has changed when I go to place the bets.

Also is it worth using the betting terminals.

Last but not least what and where are the best in shop offers?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    Years ago I did the whole matched betting thing and was part of the MSE community (dedicated thread on there). There was a sharbing thread too, I think set up by a chap called Schiff or similar, it was enticing but with a lack of bookies to visit in the middle of nowhere here in Cornwall I didn't venture in. Have a look over on MSE, assuming it's not been woked out of existence.
    Author
    Thanks, seems like MSE have closed that particular board, hopefully I will find a similar helpful forum