Posted 14 hours ago

Shoes for Yrs 7 - instead of Kickers brand

Are there any good quality brand shoes for girls that are good quality you can recommend?

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Get her feet looked at first.
    Fallen arches, wide feet and irregular foot placement will not be improved or rectified by an off the shelf shoe.
    Look at the wear pattern of her other shoes.
    It's precautionary, but best to catch while she's still growing. Don't be that parent that refuses to acknowledge any discomfort on the basis of "I've bought them so you're going to wear them"
    Skechers are well made & comfortable.
    I normally go into clarks. get a new feet measuring for mine and then check about what type they like and buy off the outlet store online and either find a code or use TCB, saves about £15 ish.

The quality is the best we've had, when she grows out of them we donate them.
    startrite
    Clarks were good when my kids were young. They were well made, with a good range of size and width combinations and lasted well.

Also, after buying have the child try them on at home for 10 to 15 mins (best on carpeted floor) to check for pressure points etc..
    I would inform the assistant that's what'd be happening to check fit is definitely ok. Never had issues and one said it was a really good idea.

Never take chances with young feet! (edited)
    Always gone to Clarks for shoes (usually go to an outlet store). Tried to save money before and bought them from Deichmann (own brand) - fell apart straight away. I have noticed Deichmann are now selling Clark’s too. (edited)
's avatar