Posted 27 March 2024

Spend your Subway points, rewards changing 14th May

I've just received an email from Subway saying their rewards scheme is changing. Any points not used up before the 14th May will be lost!

4319154_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    the short lead time (around 6 weeks) to the loss of points is really annoying on a personal level

I rotate multiple accounts as they usually offer a free 500 pts on any £1+ spend around every 6 months or so (for example)

because of these offers I currently have 6 accounts will pts that need spending by 14th may & I normally only get a subway less once a month on average (usually on a day out somewhere) so I now have to up that to once a week

maybe the points expiring is partially for people like me working the system ? (edited)
    oh you can with Subway, cos with Cafe Nero not able to have multiple accounts with diff emails triggers from phone 
    Yeah just got the same message, I've had 250 points for god knows how long.
    Yeah saw the same wonder how there going to "improve" it
    They stole all my points last year so gave up on them.
    Just in case you might have missed the email. Any points no redeemed by the 14th of May will no longer be valid.
    4319294_1.jpg
    Thanks for the heads up, I've got a foot long i can get with my points.
    Well that's one way to solve the "will I ever be able to spend my points when ordering through the app?" question.

Hopefully whatever they replace it with will let you do that.
    Just tried to log in to a couple of our accounts this morning and it's saying invalid password. Anyone else having any problems?
    Author
    If you've not used it for a while, 12 or 24 months, they delete your account
    52487080-FtBrh.jpg
    This is a bit unfortunate for whoever won the Million points promotion they ran a couple of years ago. They must still have at least 800,000 points left that they are about to loose.  

Pretty rubbish that all existing points are expiring to be honest!
's avatar