Posted 1 day ago

Spusu port number

Anyone know how to submit a port request to Spusu? I can't find anything on their website. Do I have to contact them?

Also it's a strange network where they give you less usage in your first month depending on when you activate, your allowances don't start when you activate they're pro rata some how
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I've just sent for a Spusu sim on £1 for first 3 months deal just to use to port my number from ID and then back to ID for a new contract. My fault I didn't read the full T&Cs but they charge £4 for the sim if cancelled in the first month or if you cancel within 14 day cooling off period they ask you to post the sim back. Looks like it will now cost me £2 and I'll have to leave my number with them for over a month. Looks like a good network if you intend to use more long term. Well at least I'll find what the EE signal is like locally here in the sticks.
    That was my plan but I didn't switch straight away
    so like the OP how do I switch my number now ?
    Not sure on the port, but on the pro rata yes, because they run all billing/allowances starting on the 1st. You will get a discount on your second bill to make up for the "lost" days.
    I used WhatsApp to ask about porting the wife's number and they were very prompt in replying and taking our PAC code to initiate the port.

Only winge from the wife is the missed calls even under test environments. She's having to tell people to call her from WhatsApp
    Can you not just use 'text to switch' as you do with all other networks?

text PAC to 65075

I thought this was an ofcom enforced requirement for all networks now?
's avatar