Posted 7 September 2016

The hotukdeals Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are single use)

Update 1
Offering and accepting of any codes in this thread (or across hotukdeals) is the responsibility of our members. It is your own responsibility to comply with the terms of any 3rd party and ensuring any eligibility requirements are met.

There are risks involved in any trade so be sure to understand these before trading.
Welcome to the HUKD Unidays student discount sharing thread, mainly for those who barely use certain retailer discount codes and want to share them out to fellow HUKDers.

Rules - If a code is posted on this comment section and the code has been used, the HUKDer who used the code has to reply to that comment saying it's used and the poster of the code has to edit his/her comment saying the specific code has been used, but judging on the misc thread I made a month or so ago on this topic it wouldn't be easy to implement here since this thread is public.

**Therefore if a code has been posted on this mega thread comment section, expect it to have been used after around 5 or 10 minutes of the code being posted**

- Specify the discount percentage of the code, and if it's an online or in-store code.
- Please specify if the code is single use or has multiple uses.
- PM requests for codes are allowed (recommended method!) but must be specified with the user on here that they want codes PM'd to them.
Community Updates
New Comment

14614 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Can anyone kindly share me a 25% student discount for Logitech UK? Via student beans (edited)
    dmd you
    If anyone needs a HSD or Student beans discount code, just drop me a PM. Happy to help!
    It doesn’t allow me to private message you as it says you have turned it off, but do you have any student discount codes for blue banana. Thanks
    Could someone PM me a Nike discount code from Unidays please?
    Sent
    Hi there, would someone be able to generate a ted baker discount code? Thank you! Can offer anything from 02 priority in return if you'd like it.
    pm'd
    [deleted]
    25% off full priced items 6RZX-DQV5-TZ7H-243NW
    Hi, would anyone have a code for Mainline Menswear please
    By DM would be great if you can

Thanks!
    Pm sent.
    Edit: Used thanks (edited)
    Check your DM.
    Sutats17/12/2021 16:40

Could some kind member send me a Adidas Unidays code? Thank you.

See pm
    Just a note for anyone posting codes on here.. I recently shared a code on here and someone reported me to the company from which I got the discount code from who have since banned me. Just a bit of a warning for anyone who believes that they're helping people out and sharing in good faith that there's some snakes on here that want to ruin it for everyone.

Thankfully I have other discounts I can access but I know for some they may only have a limited number they can use.
    Author
    LJM

Do you genuinely have to be a student to use these?

To use Unidays you have to be a student, as signing up requires a student email. But to use the codes (eg provided like above) you don't have to be a student.
    I was led to believe that some codes will only work with a specific link.

If anyone is looking for a code I would prefer their request is made here if that's ok with OP. I would initially supply the code and if that fails I would supply a link which I know does work 100%.

You're meant to be genuine student to use these, and even then you are advised not to share codes. They are normally a one off code and the student normally cannot get another one from the retailer for a period of 24 hours
    Author
    cchopps

I was led to believe that some codes will only work with a specific … I was led to believe that some codes will only work with a specific link.If anyone is looking for a code I would prefer their request is made here if that's ok with OP. I would initially supply the code and if that fails I would supply a link which I know does work 100%.You're meant to be genuine student to use these, and even then you are advised not to share codes. They are normally a one off code and the student normally cannot get another one from the retailer for a period of 24 hours

Yep that's fine with me, it's the whole point of this post, to share unused codes for fellow HUKDers
    TaniaAlexandra12/01/2022 01:36

Can anyone lend me student discount for boux avenue please

See pm

TaniaAlexandra11/01/2022 17:19

Anyone got a discount code whether a student discount that can be used on …Anyone got a discount code whether a student discount that can be used on sale items for Wallis?? X

See pm

Josh_Leveridge11/01/2022 02:12

Does anyone please have a spare 20% off code for JD sports as does it work …Does anyone please have a spare 20% off code for JD sports as does it work on sale items? Thank you in advance! desperately need some new shoes!! Can’t take wet feet much longer!!

See pm

Rachael_x10/01/2022 23:23

Hi all - Looking for a Holland & Barrett code if anyone has one they would …Hi all - Looking for a Holland & Barrett code if anyone has one they would kindly share please (I think it's Student Beans). Feel free to PM me. Thanks

See pm (edited)
    Gleetch17/03/2022 18:51

Could anyone share the SportsShoes discount code on Student Beans, please? …Could anyone share the SportsShoes discount code on Student Beans, please?

pm'd

Toilet-Duck11/03/2022 04:53

Hello, Please can somebody share a Puregym discount code from …Hello, Please can somebody share a Puregym discount code from Unidays?Thank you!

No discount code available,its automated

simbcfc187510/03/2022 11:20

Does anyone have a code for scotts menswear at all? Would be very much …Does anyone have a code for scotts menswear at all? Would be very much appreciated thanks

pm'd (edited)
    Markp199107/04/2022 15:55

Hello, please could someone supply unidays for fitbit 20% off?

pm'd
    Hi all….
    Could anyone share a discount code for JD Sports…would be very appreciated? (edited)
    You need to say for which retailer
    I'm after a student beans Lego adidas code if anyone has one they are not using. Eyeing up the home alone house from lego.com
    48951415-1JwlI.jpgIs this what you need
    anyone would be so kind to share a Nintendo store discount code? many thanks
    sent
    Hi there! Anyone able to share a studentbeans code for mpb.com, please? Looking to buy a used camera
    STUDENT-BR3Z
    It’s only £10 off £100 spend though 
    Could someone kindly please PM a Oakley 25% discount voucher. Believe its on unidays. Thanks.
    V2C-23AG-FERN-D29N (edited)
    Does anyone have a 10% student beans code for Dreams store they could pm me?
    Sent 
    Could someone send me a code for Magic Madhouse pretty please 😁
    Sent
    hii , can some one please give me unidays code for 25% for Oakley .

thank you
    Sent
    Does anybody has a code for O2 accessories 20% discount from UNIDAYS?
    Sent
    "Please and thank you" goes a long way when asking for a code.
    Would appreciate a code for Nike, I can give something from Priority or a Costa code next month.
    OCT23 takes 20% off full price items if you spend £100 and 25% off if you spend over £150
    Could someone share a Superdrug 10% discount code with me please?
    Check pm
    Hi guys. Does anybody have a superdry discount code available?
    TOT1KJWHDJTS 10%
    Bose
    What about it?
    Sutats06/02/2022 20:10

Could some kind member please send me a myhermes UNiDAYS discount code? …Could some kind member please send me a myhermes UNiDAYS discount code? Thank you.

See pm
    Hi,
    Would someone be able to help me with student discount code for moss bros please

TIA
    diksqueezer16/03/2022 19:03

Anybody got a spare juseat 25% vodafone voucher? Thank you

That's not a student code, so you may not get a response via this thread.
    lilmisswelshstar27/03/2022 17:46

Would any one be able to spare me a student discount for sportshoes.com I …Would any one be able to spare me a student discount for sportshoes.com I believe it’s student beans account that is needed (I only have a Totum student account) Thanks

pm'd
    Mich8ll827/03/2022 21:00

Would anyone be kind enough to share their unidays code for footlocker …Would anyone be kind enough to share their unidays code for footlocker with me…have a few things to purchase for my boys…please and thanks!

PM’d
    exexpat17/04/2022 22:21

Happy Easter! Does anyone have a code for the watchshop.com pls pls pls? …Happy Easter! Does anyone have a code for the watchshop.com pls pls pls?

See pm
    exexpat12/05/2022 13:10

Hello! Could some kind person send me a undidays or blue light code for …Hello! Could some kind person send me a undidays or blue light code for tessuti please? Thank you

Sent check pm
    Hi does anyone have a discount or uni code for sports direct that I could use please.

many thanks
    See pm
    Hi, could anyone spare a student code for Dell? Many thanks!
    pm'd
    Hi,

Would anyone be able to supply me a myunidays or studentbeans code for sennheiser please?

sennheiser-hearing.com/en-…BwE

any code would be much appreciated!

Thanks
    Dan
    See pm
's avatar