Posted 1 day ago

Tongue cleaner

My dad wants a tongue cleaner. I have never used one before.

I looked on Amazon and there are so many. Anyone used one and can recommend a good one?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    52240693-FmH66.jpgI have used this type before and works well
    Author
    I see those ones and then the metal bands, I am not sure the metal bands will rust.
    I've been using these for years - bought a load when I saw them in a pound shop

amzn.eu/d/1…cu7

cleaner is on the back of the brush head
    If you regularly clean your teeth and mouth with a toothbrush then you don't need a tongue cleaner. I do my mouth twice a day and my tongue is clean and pink. (edited)
    I agree. The colour of the tongue is also supposed to be an indicator of diet quality and the health of the digestive system.
    I just brush my tongue at the end? Yes can make you gag but it’s a good way to wake you up in the mornings, not so good in the evening when all you want to do is sleep
    youtu.be/ltZ…GOJ whenever I see tongue cleaners just makes me think of this
    Had a GP tell me once there's no need to clean your tongue. Ever.

Didn't stop me from doing it though... it just feels better. I use a plain old toothbrush.

Back to OPs question - I wouldn't get the metal bands, but ones like in Russ2626's post.
    Author
    i bought a copper metal band one from temu. it looked better than the plastic ones.
    Pear drops work quite well.
's avatar