Posted 7 days ago

TopCashback - removal of Plus cuts Three payout in (almost) half

Hi,

Both my partner and I have had the Three £120 cashback offer last year. My partner had the payout complete in full and I now wanted to get my payout as well.

When I logged in and went to the payout page, the page prompted me that I have Plus membership active and that it will auto-renew if I don't cancel it. So I did that and went back to complete the payout.

However, cancelling Plus cut my Three payout from £120 to £65! The Three cashback offer for contracts last year had nothing to do with being a Plus member, and it was paying out the same to everyone. In fact, my partner is not a Plus member and still had the same £120 payout.

I believe this to be some kind of a glitch due to me cancelling Plus, but I'm afraid TopCashback will try to use it as an excuse to keep incorrectly reduced payout. Anyone had any experience how to resolve this?

I did send a support ticket through and I still have the screenshot showing the original £120 payout offer for Three in my account prior to cancelling Plus.

It may be that TopCashback will simply fix the payout and I'm worrying over nothing, but in case that doesn't happen, anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Hey

We would like to take a closer look into this for you and if you could please drop us a DM with your username we can check this out to help

Best wishes Phil
    Author
    Hi, and thanks, but it's already been resolved by the support team. Thanks though, it's appreciated!
    Based on my experiences they will fix this, but yet more evidence for the fact that the likes of TCB and Quidco are not banks, are not regulated in any way, and should not be relied upon to keep your money safe. Get payouts out of there ASAP! (edited)
    "However, cancelling Plus cut my Three payout from £120 to £65!."

Did you check that you had £120 payout available then it cut £65? Because I remember reading a comment on here who had same payout but was due to retailer only paying out halfish. (edited)
    Author
    Yeah, I had a £120 payout available. I went to pay it out, when I was then prompted I still have Plus active.
    I then cancelled Plus, and then it cut my £120 payout to only £65.
    [deleted]
    Author
    You misunderstand, this was £120 for everyone, it had nothing to do with the Plus membership. My partner doesn't have Plus and had the same £120 payout
    Reminder to always deposit your payout after each and every amount.
's avatar