Posted 2 days ago

What’s happened to Vinted

Is it just me ? Are bargains getting harder and harder to find ? Are people making silly low offers simply to get the goods cheap so they can then resell at a profit ?
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    They have a video game section I used to have auto refreshing new items on my second screen and anything that was remotely a good deal now gets snapped up in literal seconds, it's got to the point where you can't even read the description or check feedback or the item would be sold.

Have stopped bothering with the site all together after I found out the hard way sellers can send you significantly not as described/broken items and it's still on you as the buyer to pay the return P&P cost even if they where deliberately lying in the listing.
    eBay recently dropped seller fees on pre-owned clothing; Depop is beginning to look like like a decent alternative. So it's possible that there's less stuff overall being listed on Vinted.
    Might be harder to find the bargains because others are quicker than you. There was an article in today's Times about how popular Vinted is becoming.
    I know someone who works at a fashion store, gets her clothes on a very good company discount, then sends them out as she gets bored wearing them, for a profit
    I've bought loads of clothing on vinted really cheap and anything that don't fit me or I don't want I sell on eBay for a few £s more.
's avatar