Posted 7 February 2024

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for FULL 3yrs NO VPN required @ £4.60/month

I've been trying to find out if this is possible and couldn't find a definitive answer so took a punt and can now confirm it works.

Please note this ONLY works if you don't have an active ULTIMATE subscription!!

Effectively, you stack 3years of Gamepass Gold/Core AND 3years of EA Play. Once done, you can then convert for £1, using the official offer (xbox.com/en-…ate) or via the splash screens on the Xbox Home Screen.

Using the conversions 3:2 for Gamepass and 3:1 for EA Play, this gives you a full 3years Ultimate.

The figures work out as follows:

• 3x 12months Xbox Gamepass from CDkeys @£37.99 (cdkeys.com/12-…keyhttps://www.cdkeys.com/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-eu-uk-cd-key)
  • 3x 12 months EA Play from Shopto @£16.85 (shopto.net/en/…20/)
  • £1 to convert via Microsoft
  • Total Cost £165.52 (£4.60/mth)
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Why does this keep being spammed? Getting so many notifications for the same thing with different prices
    Author
    the mods keep taking it down and I keep trying to appease... fingers crossed they're happy with this one
    Why wouldn't you use VPN though and use Turkish or South American keys and get it for half that cost? (edited)
    Author
    I did post both options, with and without VPN... but I just give up jumping through hoops to appease...
    My son plays FC24 online with his mates. Currently on a 14 day Ultimate trial. What does he need to carry on playing this?

Thanks
    Game Pass Core (prev. Live Gold); Ultimate is not required.
    What do you mean you couldn't find if it works, this is posted frequently and is normally £80-90 for 2 years (previously 3 years). This is expensive, also EA Play is included in GPU so why are you buying that separately. (edited)
    if you convert 3 years core to ultimate it gives you 2 years its a 3:2 ratio but if you have 3 year EA pass and 3 years core it gives you 3 years ultimate so thats cheaper as you can only convert 3 years max so 2 years would be the limit usually. (edited)
    Isn’t EA subscription included in Ultimate anymore? I never bought it separately before.
's avatar