Posted 27 October 2021

Xbox people, how do you get games cheaper ie turkish store?

Long time ps users, our trick was my main account was actually american as they typically had cheapest prices then i'd buy from there.

Whats the go to place I saw that you can buy of microsoft store in another country but that requires using giftcards and all sites charge fees that makes any saving non existent

I see you can buy account but asuming you can't game share with friends or play on your main account or game share same as sony
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Xbox Game share is alot better than the playstation. With xbox you can buy games anywhere in the world and put them all on one account. With playstation you can't do that. You can only buy games from the region your account is set up in.
    deleted213046027/10/2021 12:32

how do you buy games from other stores though, giftcards? where do you get …how do you buy games from other stores though, giftcards? where do you get them from

Don't always need gift cards. Unlike playstation you can buy digital games from different regions very easy. Sites like, cdkeys, gamivo,eneba,mtc,g2a. All sell xbox games and store credit from other regions.
    Author
    B0ne527/10/2021 12:23

Xbox Game share is alot better than the playstation. With xbox you can buy …Xbox Game share is alot better than the playstation. With xbox you can buy games anywhere in the world and put them all on one account. With playstation you can't do that. You can only buy games from the region your account is set up in.

how do you buy games from other stores though, giftcards? where do you get them from
    I usually buy brl Xbox store gift cards from cdkeys then buy games that are on sale when highlighted here:

xbdeals.net/br-…mes

you only need an address of one of the hotels in Rio de Janeiro. use Google Chrome or edge with the auto translate function.

step by step instructions in this thread: hotukdeals.com/dea…755
    Author
    boringest28/10/2021 07:16

I usually buy brl Xbox store gift cards from cdkeys then buy games that …I usually buy brl Xbox store gift cards from cdkeys then buy games that are on sale when highlighted here:https://xbdeals.net/br-store/discounts?type=gamesyou only need an address of one of the hotels in Rio de Janeiro. use Google Chrome or edge with the auto translate function.step by step instructions in this thread: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/assassins-creed-origins-gold-edition-ps787-more-assassins-creed-games-xbox-one-series-no-vpn-required-at-microsoft-store-brazil-3808755

100 brl is about £13 on cdkets 100brl is 14.50£ and pretty sure if I add you basket they will add on a few more quid

Buying 3 of those will negate any savings

Are you saying you can sometome get brl for the same price as the pound equivalent?
    I use this site to check where its cheapest to buy then look for how much the gift cards in that region cost.

xbox-store-checker.com/xbo…me/

They’re never a straight exchange rate, the gift cards can cost more in some cases but I find Argentina has been very cheap in the past.

Also check out joeydeacon’s posts on HUKD. He finds lots of bargain for games from the foreign stores.
    deleted213046028/10/2021 07:22

100 brl is about £13 on cdkets 100brl is 14.50£ and pretty sure if I add y …100 brl is about £13 on cdkets 100brl is 14.50£ and pretty sure if I add you basket they will add on a few more quid Buying 3 of those will negate any savings Are you saying you can sometome get brl for the same price as the pound equivalent?

games are priced cheaper than the UK store
's avatar