This Deal is available for both new and existing customer and topcashback is paying £14.70 cashback (Premium Members)Topcashback link:Uswitch - Mobile Comparison Discount Offers & Cashback Deals | TopCashback
20 GB (40GB if you have Virgin Broadband)Minutes:
12 monthsMonthly cost:
£8Total Cost for the contract:
Free 3 months Disney+, O2 Priority benefits Roaming:
Free EU Roaming included Roaming in Europe
*If you qualify for VOLT benefit, you will get Free upgrade of existing Virgin Media broadband Speed to next available Tier and Double data ( 40GB 5G data) for your SIM
- O2 priority benefits examples: Free Cafe Nero and Greggs drinks , Free Greggs sausage rolls and other bakes Fri-Sat, 2 free drinks at selected pubs, 20% off late night shopping at ICON outlet at the O2, Free Cinema Tickets at Odeon every Sunday & Monday etc
Everthing mentioned above for the new customer plus the following benefits:
Just click on Get Deal ( or go to uSwitch via Topcashback to get cashback), go through the checkout and choose upgrade existing number and login to your O2 account
- If the price for your previous SIM only deal increased due to RPI, you can take this deal as an existing customer and bring the cost back to £8 instead of paying £8.92 for the similar deal * Your contract will reset to 12 months
- If you already have O2 SIM contract, you can get this as an additional SIM and get 20% off using Multisave offer, bringing down the cost of this contract to £6.40 Great deal if you want additonal SIM cards for your family members!
How the discount works - Multisave | Plans & Tariffs | O2
T&C: Multisave discount Terms and Conditions (from 17 June 2022 onwards) | O2
- Get 20% off the Airtime Plan of every new eligible Pay Monthly connection you add to your account. Text LOYALTY to 21500 from your new number, within 28 days.
- You can add up to 20 Multisave discounts – five of these can be Refresh contracts.
- Use our eligibility checklist to see if you can claim this offer.
- The lead connection is on a Pay Monthly or sim only tariff.
- To get the airtime discount, make sure you have an existing Pay Monthly or sim only tariff that isn’t already discounted, or part of another promotion. Pop into an O2 store and chat to one of the team if you're unsure. if you’re unsure.
- You've taken out a new eligible O2 Refresh or sim only contract.
- All connections are registered under the same billing address as the lead device.
Volt Benefit is Available as wellHow to activate volt?
- Once you get you SIM and have O2 account, download the O2 app
- You should see a banner "Supercharge your World with Volt"
- Select "See what you can get" and it will give you option to activate the volt ( If not, please call O2 customer Service)
- From 12 April 2022, O2 introduced 'premise matching', meaning you’ll just need to have the same address on both your O2 and Virgin Media broadband accounts to be eligible for VOLT benefits. Volt Megaguide - O2 Community
- Virgin Media broadband speed boost to the next available level (if customers don’t take or already have the fastest Virgin Media speeds available to them in their area at the point they place their order to become supercharged with Volt);
- Intelligent WiFi Plus at no extra cost (if a customer finds any WiFi blackspots in their home and then choose to take Intelligent WiFi Plus as an optional add-on from Virgin Media, subject to stock availability);
- Double the O2 mobile data for each eligible O2 Pay Monthly Mobile SIMS in the Virgin Media account holder’s name in their household (if they don’t take or already have unlimited O2 mobile data);
- O2 Travel Inclusive Zone so customers can roam in 75 destinations;
- Existing eligible customers must place order to unlock Volt benefits via My O2. Check Virgin Media broadband speeds availability