Posted 2 days ago

Aftershave recommendations

Hi looking to gift aftershave around £50 mark, something long lasting, no idea what to buy, looking for advice please
Community Updates
New Comment

22 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    MontBlanc Explorer
    More than what you wanted to spend but this is lovely/long lasting £62.40 code SAVE10 boots.com/gen….ds
    (edited)
    Rituals are great. This lasts all day and I get plenty of comments about how good it smells rituals.com/en-…lse
    I stopped using Aftershave years ago. It can be really over powering for people around you. Just use a good quality anti perspirant and an occasional light application of body spray.
    Aftershave = fragrance or something for the face? Lots of options either way.
    Author
    Fragrance
    Shirley you would need to go to Boots or somewhere and smell what you like?
    Author
    I did say long lasting, I wouldn’t be able to tell that from a sniff in boots
    Spice bomb great edp, get a edp for long lasting, gentlemen is good, how old roughly the person,, versace oud on your offer for 59, the scent on offer
    Dior Sauvage is hard to beat, almost everybody loved it.
    Elixir or the normal one? I am not a fan of the non-Elixir version, which is about £90 cheaper sadly. I was able to find a cheap copy of Elixir on Amazon for £25 thankfully.
    Paco Rabanne Phantom is one of my favourites. A little sweet. Different. And often caught at a decent price (sub £65) for 100ml.
    something long lasting

One cannot beat Old Spice.

It's so overpowering that its fragrance will still be lingering upon the onset of the five-o'clock shadow.
    How about Hai Karate. You'll get women going wild 😜
    Considered gifting a cologne, eau de toilette, eau de parfum, or even just parfum, since you're after a fragrance ?
's avatar