Posted 5 April 2023

Amazon - Delivery By VOC - Contact

Hi,

Has anyone had an item from Amazon delivered by a company called VOC?

I have tried to get a number from Amazon but they have been useless.

Thanks!
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    It’s an item sold & shipped by Amazon, I have ordered plenty from Amazon and never come across them either. Rather annoying!
    Item said it was delivered it isn't the case my monitor is now missing called. Amazon they reassured me they would investigate it further and be in touch . And help resolve the issue
    If you have an issue with something ordered from Amazon, contact them. Doesn't matter who delivered it...
    Author
    Sorry, for context I’m due a delivery but I was advised I would be able to change delivery address once dispatched by Amazon. Now it has been dispatched Amazon are saying they are unable to do anything as it is with the carrier & they do not have a contact number for them, which to me is beyond belief!
    I assume this is the Texas Sofa (I know because I ordered it too), I spoke to Amazon who says because it comes internationally and then loaded onto a different local courier the tracking numbers won't really work anywhere. It's all a bit weird anyway as Amazon says to wait until the delivery date passes, I don't think you'd be able to change address.
    Author
    Indeed it is, will I be able to refuse delivery in that case?
    Good morning,I ordered for some mattresses via Amazon since 5/7/23,to be delivered by voc on the 11th of July and since been tracking them,I observed the tracker on the 10th and was still showing to be delivered on the 11th but to my greatest surprise,the tracker said it has been delivered since 10th of July around 4pm,we have been at home since we were expecting a delivery,I checked neighbors houses nothing found.Pls help with voc or Amazon's contact,this is really distressing.
    Please help.
    This company has charged my mother-in-law £20 this evening to put some feet onto a sofa she ordered from amazon! They told her they had the feet and had to be the ones to fit them onto the sofa or her warranty would be void... She's elderly and believes anything anyone says to her, unfortunately with only finding out this morning the sofa was being delivered today none of us could be there with her due to work commitments among others. I'd previously confirmed with amazon chat-bot that the delivery company would ensure the sofa got indoors and into the room it's intended for, which they was keen to ease any worry I had and assured me the sofa would be placed in the room directed by the recipient at no extra charge. I feel today the delivery men in question saw my mother-in-law as a easy target to con and manipulate into handing cash over to them for something she was happy to wait for us to do until the men told her they couldn't allow that as that's not their policy when that didn't work they proceeded to tell her that if they was to leave her the feet and not put them into place her warranty wouldn't stand and if the sofa was faulty in anyway they wouldn't exchange it or give a refund. I'll be contacting amazon Tuesday morning to take this matter futher. If u have an elderly or vulnerable person receiving any items through this delivery company if be very careful to leave them to wait for it alone because these guys seem to take advantage of anyone they see weaker than themselves
    Horrendous experience with VOC. in all day but moronic driver delivered mattress to a neighbour at 12pm. No message or email to me. Now 9pm but tracking is saying running late but will be delivered tonight. 
    Hi, sorry to bother you. I hope you are doing well. May I ask - did you receive your item or was the problem resolved? I am having a similar issue. I bought a mattress on Amazon. After I placed the order, the system didn't give me any option to change my address or cancel the order. The item is being shipped by VOC (courier company name). When I first called Amazon customer service, they told me they could change the delivery address for me once I received the 'Item Dispatched' notification. Now it has been dispatched, however Amazon are saying they are unable to do anything as it, they cannot change the address, and can not cancel my order until the item has been delivered. I am really confused by this whole situation.
    VOC means vendors own carriers. It could be parcelforce, dpd,royal mail & so forth.
's avatar