Posted 8 hours ago

Amazon prime

Hi does anyone know where I can get a discount code as a previous member for prime please I want it but can't afford the full price subscription. Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    use a new email address, 30 days free, rinse and repeat

can always use the +1@gmail trick

youremailaddress+1@gmail.com
    youremailaddress+2@gmail.com
    youremailaddress+3@gmail.com

etc (edited)
    Won't work in the ops situation. They only want it for books. Not worth the hassle
    there isnt one

student prime would be your only option
    If you can't afford it then how can you afford to benefit from having it ?

Do you know you can get free delivery to an Amazon Hub (shop or Post Office) or Amazon Locker without Prime with no minimum spend ?

If it's just the Prime Video service you want then you can get that by itself for cheaper
    Author
    For the kindle free books nothing else
    You could ask a friend or family member to share their Prime with you- they can add your account to their Amazon "household". I think that officially you're all meant to be living under the same roof, but my brother shares his with me, and we certainly don't live together!
    Doesn't matter where the other person lives
    Sometimes they offer 99P for 7 days if you haven't subscribed for a certain period of time or sometimes a 30 day trial if you haven't subscribed for a while (usually noiced this offer by putting something in the online basket on Amazon or may show any offers if you click on prime in your account).

you could also look at this page on amazon
    amazon.co.uk/my-…ons

and this one shows some amazon offers/discounts
    Amazon vouchers & deals (March 2024) - Be Clever With Your Cash

You might also be able to earn some Amazon vouchers (don't know whether they can be used for Amazon Prime subscription) through cashback sites (eg top cashback ,quidco) and survey/reward sites (e.g Microsoft points/Swagbucks)
's avatar